Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me why we sold Danny Simpson??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes it even worse is seeing Simpson a true rangers legend up there with bowles and francis playing week in week out for a relegation rival and making them even better than they already are. Harry Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      What makes it even worse is seeing Simpson a true rangers legend up there with bowles and francis playing week in week out for a relegation rival and making them even better than they already are. Harry Out!

Nobody knows what went on. BTW whatever happened to the assault allegations. Something with an iron bar
      Last edited by 1QPRDK; 29-09-2014, 09:15 PM.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

bring back twranger!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
          not the greatest player but surely we could have done with him the last few games
          I would imagine because we have Isla and Nedum who can play there , same situation as Traore we excepted a bid but he chose to stay and not go

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post

I cant believe we spent all preseason preparing for 3-5-2, brought hoddle in, bought players that specifically play in this formation (ie isla), got rid of others that dont suit it (ie simpson) and then scrapped it after 2 games
            A game and a bleeding half. Shifted to four at the back at HT at Spurs. Even then Ned- who isn't a RB- played RB and Danny stayed on the bench.

Brighton's bang on the money. Selling Danny and not putting Harriman in the 25 is criminal negligence.

Comment

So Harry could make an excuse about how few players he's got?

Danny was a solid performer all last season and should definitely have been kept.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Maybe because everybody on here was saying that he was not good enough for the premiership.

Comment

He wanted first team football so moved on

We could really do with having him now

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                    Maybe because everybody on here was saying that he was not good enough for the premiership.
                    its what you call selective memory!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

need to get a fans forum sorted out with harry and ask him a few questions

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        its what you call selective memory!
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I am sure Harry now regreting it.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Simpson was ok (ish) and without someone better, it seems very hasty to have got rid.

in this league, you need 2 decent players in most positions. There are several positions that we don't even have 1!

Comment

We have no left or right backs.

Traore and Isla are not defenders.

Comment

I was told it was to do with found substance that it not allowed

Comment

Working...
                                X