No announcement yet.

In today's Metro poll: 77% say drop Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's it going to look if we do drop rio, how embarrassing its going to be for tf. More dosh flushed down drain hole
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      How's it going to look if we do drop rio, how embarrassing its going to be for tf. More dosh flushed down drain hole
      Will be embarrassing for Redknapp after chasing him all summer and begging TF to sign him after the board had reservations. Pointless convo though because he won't be getting dropped. Fact.

Comment

Seems like the majority now want him dropped, but he still has his starstruck loyal fan base on sites like this. Still waiting for Jimmy Rabbit and Brightsparx to ride gallantly to his defence. After all, these two were the most vociferous on here about signing him. They are very quiet on this subject.

Fact is, Man Utd got rid for a reason. They play the same teams as we do and deemed him not good enough for the task.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

An honest assessor of the plight we are in may postulate that we are sadly deficient in quality in central defence, and that includes Onouha. Having said that it does seem odd that he hasn't been given a run out.

Comment

Onuoha's been our best CB for the last few years but he's only had 45mins of football that I can remember this year? That's ####ing disgraceful.

No wonder players don't want to come here unless we pay inflated wages, look at how we treat our own.

Once again our obsession with signing free agents and Arry's fetish for mature footballers is coming back to bite us in the ###.

Comment

I think Rio should be dropped for Onuha but I don't think he's been as bad as some on here are making out.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                Ok, so we drop Ferdinand and results don't change, what do we do then?
                We sacrifice sheep on the pitch!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  We sacrifice sheep on the pitch!
                  Or get Barry Fry to take a leek in each corner, that`ll do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                    Or get Barry Fry to take a leek in each corner, that`ll do it.
                    Good memory .....Birmingham wasn't it?.....Don't know if it'll work for us though...Joey's been presenting us with s**t from all 4 corners of the ground
                    and nuffin!!

Comment

the club can say he is not playing due to a phantom injury. It is done by clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                        the club can say he is not playing due to a phantom injury. It is done by clubs
                        I bet this will happen haha

Seriously though, I can't see him starting next game. There's just no way, Onouha will be in. Like I've said previously I think Ferdinand was a good signing, just because he's got a ton of experience at the top end of the table and he knows how to win. It's too bad he's awful on the pitch though.

Comment

To be honest, i think by signing rio harry and tf thought it would attract better players at rangers, but sadly this has not happened
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                            Onuoha's been our best CB for the last few years but he's only had 45mins of football that I can remember this year? That's ####ing disgraceful.

No wonder players don't want to come here unless we pay inflated wages, look at how we treat our own.

Once again our obsession with signing free agents and Arry's fetish for mature footballers is coming back to bite us in the ###.

No that is not true. Hill has been our best CB for the last few years. Apart from the wayward pass last game Rio has been very good in the build up play, and that is why he is here. Problem is he has been too slow in his reactions defensively so far this season. We should go back to the 352 system and play Hill left side. It is the only way forward. I am not sure how Nedum fits in to the equation. Personally I think he is pretty bad on the ball and also has a few defensive howlers every game, so I would keep him on the bench...
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                              No that is not true. Hill has been our best CB for the last few years. Apart from the wayward pass last game Rio has been very good in the build up play, and that is why he is here. Problem is he has been too slow in his reactions defensively so far this season. We should go back to the 352 system and play Hill left side. It is the only way forward. I am not sure how Nedum fits in to the equation. Personally I think he is pretty bad on the ball and also has a few defensive howlers every game, so I would keep him on the bench...
                              Remind me how that worked v Spurs?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                Remind me how that worked v Spurs?
                                To be fair, Hill wasn't in the 3 at the back v Spurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X