In today's Metro poll: 77% say drop Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    This regarding the fact that Ned's not been as good as Clint. Or the Landlord or Nelsen. He is way overrated by many on here. He should replace Anton, however. In a back three of Caulker, Onouha and Hill.
    Gotta say "Anton" is still making me chuckle. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      Remind me how that worked v Spurs?
      As others have pointed out it was the landlord on the left in that game. And he was more or less our worst player that game, as in the Hull game where the formation looked decent, landlord aside.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

But who knows? Maybe Clint has refused to play cb in a back three?
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

I would drop Ferdinand and give Onuoha a chance.

Given the lack of fit central midfielders perhaps Ferdinand could then play as a defensive CM or just leave him on the bench.

Comment

ferdinand doesnt have the mobility to play as a defensive midfielder, has the world gone mad?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              ferdinand doesnt have the mobility to play as a defensive midfielder, has the world gone mad?
              Ferdinand doesn't have the mobility to play as a defender either.

Talked a good game during the world cup though......
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Maybe not, but he would be of far more use in front of the back four than in it!

I said perhaps play in CM given the shortage of CMs, which means if Sandro, Barton, Fer and Henry are not available to play then Ferdinand could play there behind the likes of Mutch (if fit), Krancjar & Taarabt. He wouldn't have to be very mobile as he would virtually be playing in an area from the 'D' to the centre circle. Although overall, I'd prefer him to be benched.

Comment

Working...
                X