Austins goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austins goal

Even though I was right behind the goal when Austin scored i did not appreciate how well he took it until I watched it on TV but as much as I hate to say for the rest of the game he was pretty awful

Doesn't really matter beefy, you have to judge the guy on goals and if he keeps scoring then he is doing his job.

I don't think this Vargas is going to get us many.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Put that down to bad management on dedline day,
      You Rsssssss

Comment

If Falcao, Costa, RVP or alike had scored that it would go down as one of the best finishes ever in the Prem, but coz it was little old Charlie barely a word has been said by anyone (other than R`s).
        Stunning goal, must have watched it about 30 times and still don`t know how he managed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
          If Falcao, Costa, RVP or alike had scored that it would go down as one of the best finishes ever in the Prem, but coz it was little old Charlie barely a word has been said by anyone (other than R`s).
          Stunning goal, must have watched it about 30 times and still don`t know how he managed it.
          Sky sports done their goal of the day twitter poll and had Rooney's goal in the same competition!

Not even close.

Like you said, if any other name had scored that we wouldn't hear the end of it. Look at that ugly ba5.tard at Chelsea. Every goal he scores is put on a plate for him to tap in from 5 yards, and the media can't get enough of him.

It's pathetic the way the media are so biased in this country towards the big names

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
            Sky sports done their goal of the day twitter poll and had Rooney's goal in the same competition!

Not even close.

Like you said, if any other name had scored that we wouldn't hear the end of it. Look at that ugly ba5.tard at Chelsea. Every goal he scores is put on a plate for him to tap in from 5 yards, and the media can't get enough of him.

It's pathetic the way the media are so biased in this country towards the big names

Comment

So hang on a minute Rooney's goal was goal of the day?

If true, then its ridiculous how many plastic United fans there are.

Comment

Get the ball in the box more often and Charlie will get us about 15 goals this season.

Comment

redknapp has once again failed to provide charlie with any decent foil................the man is a buffonmeister extraordinaire!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    redknapp has once again failed to provide charlie with any decent foil................the man is a buffonmeister extraordinaire!
                    Would you say Harry Out is the worst manager you have ever seen in your entire time watching the r's facto? Have you ever despised anyone in charge of the club this much?

Comment

Austin need service,can't do it all on his own
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

That was a propa strikers goal. Even tho it was not ment for him but made it his own.

Comment

Did you go Southampton alone Beefy saw you travelling at the station before and after alone buddy. Shook your hand if you remember

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            Even though I was right behind the goal when Austin scored i did not appreciate how well he took it until I watched it on TV but as much as I hate to say for the rest of the game he was pretty awful
                            Doesn't matter what else he may or may not do during games, as long as he scores goals. Austin missed a good heading chance, and took his goal well, but what other chances were created for him that he missed?

For QPR to win matches they will need to attack teams not sit deep hoping for a breakaway goal.

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Get the ball in the box more often and Charlie will get us about 15 goals this season.
                            Clive Allen was not a great team player, but he could score goals on a frequent basis and goals win games not just work rate. So QPR's midfield players and supporting striker are the ones who need to up their game and deliver decent balls into the box.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Did you go Southampton alone Beefy saw you travelling at the station before and after alone buddy. Shook your hand if you remember
                              Travelled down on my own mate as I decided to get the fast train from Clapham in the end and met up with the usual suspects down there

Comment

Working...
                              X