Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im ashamed of my knee jerk reactions and harry out rantings n tantrums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I think that sums up this message board because every fish on here think they're a genius but if you judge them all based on climbing a tree then they will spend their whole life thinking they're stupid
    Wow WeAre, where the heck did that come from?

You are now my favourite poster/philosopher of the day
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
      Its purely coz your an attention seeker just like this thread
      Well he has caught your attention

Comment

We always seem to be the club that makes the wrong decisions when going up. Its annoying. Still long way to go although this bunch do seem a bit ,well, championship class.

Comment

the pen doth mightier than the sabre!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            it was a more positive performance and I can also take losing to a world class goal
            Spot on We Are. After the Man Utd and Spurs efforts I walked out as soon as the whistle went without acknowledging the team as their efforts those two games did not warrant my appreciation however at Southampton they put a shift in and second half gave Southampton as good as they got and as easily as we lost it could have been a draw or a win to us. So when I see the team has put the effort in even if they lose I will applaud them off

I think what makes Saturdays result so hard to take is our league position as if we were mid table and comfortable, put in that effort and got beat we would say its just one of those things but when your struggling and desperate for the points and you don't get them it hurts that bit more as even with the noticeable improvement we came away empty handed

Comment

sometimes when you dip your pen in the inbk the well is dry!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X