Good News! Burnley Are Much Worse Than Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    that was a QPResque performance from Newcastle. One man up front, all huff and puff with no threat at all. Shocking performance, be amazed if Pardew survives one more day
    Newcastle are worse than us, and they can't make the excuse of not having money to spend on players.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      Newcastle are worse than us, and they can't make the excuse of not having money to spend on players.
      We're probably third worst then, for now

Comment

How many games to go ?

Comment

whilst Burnley & Newcastle are possibly looking worse it still leaves QPR in the bottom 3.

In all probability QPR will still be in the bottom 3 by the end of the West Ham game on Sunday with 4 points from 7 games.

Under Hughes, QPR had 2 points from the 1st 7 games, so not much better than 2 years ago. Will it improve? HR is using the same type of excuses that MH did, i.e. needing time to gel, injuries to key players and saying that in time results will improve. Same old, same old at QPR.

Comment

Dunno if I'm 100% correct but I strongly suspect that our average position in the premier league over 2 and a bit seasons is 18th place.... given the investment/outlay over that period that's shocking really.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              whilst Burnley & Newcastle are possibly looking worse it still leaves QPR in the bottom 3.

In all probability QPR will still be in the bottom 3 by the end of the West Ham game on Sunday with 4 points from 7 games.

Under Hughes, QPR had 2 points from the 1st 7 games, so not much better than 2 years ago. Will it improve? HR is using the same type of excuses that MH did, i.e. needing time to gel, injuries to key players and saying that in time results will improve. Same old, same old at QPR.
              Does this mean we are twice as good than we were with Hughes????

Comment

Originally posted by Rumbold View Post
                Does this mean we are twice as good than we were with Hughes????
                The football isn't dis-similar at the moment under harry!.. Only difference this time is we have a goal scorer in Austin and a leader in Barton. Those 2 players saved Harry last year IMO so if things are going to turn around I reckon it will be down to them two again.

We'll be in the bottom 3 cos we don't score enough goals and we concede too many.
                You also have to remember that its now 2 seasons Harry has failed to go out and buy a striker.. we were screaming out for one last year and this year is again no different after promising Remy wouldn't go.

Comment

MOTD2 analysis: Burnley look doomed without a plan B

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29404976
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                  X