Good News! Burnley Are Much Worse Than Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News! Burnley Are Much Worse Than Us

Has anybody been on their forum? Is there loads of Dyche Out! Threads calling him all sorts of names?
    Not a dig at the Harry Out! mob either, genuinely interested cos they went up automatic and with loads more points than us and they are absolute toilet.

bet they aint worse than us!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      bet they aint worse than us!
      Well they are based on position and points. Fark me, you are on a proper downer at the minute aint ya? Hope the new mrs facto hides all the knives and sharp instruments when she goes out mate.

Comment

kev after years of following the club i love they have left me bewildered once too often.....we will never be a premier league force n im resigned to that....what i cant stomach anymore is excuse after excuse from within the club!

Comment

Its all about staying up this season mate. If we can do that then i reckon we will become prem regulars for years to come. Things are actually quite good, we have a good squad and we aint bottom and look better every game. Need to just wait a few more games and i think the whole mood will change i really do.
          Nobody mentions we are without our captain and one of our most expensive signings, yet we were still only a fag paper away from a draw yesterday, its getting better it really is.

Comment

WBA 2-0 up fortunately for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              WBA 2-0 up fortunately for us.
              Do you think it would be right for them to sack Dyche this week?

Comment

on account of him being a ginga...........yes!

Comment

Lets just hope they have managed a win before we play them as if there still after one we all know how it will end

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    No definitely not,dyche has done a fantastic job on a very small budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      I couldnt care less Kevin. But if doing so indirectly helps us stay up, then yes of course.

Comment

where as redknapps a plonker!

Comment

Dyche has hardly spent a bean whilst redknapp gets a great budget for a club our size yet serves up boring , in affective , dogshit football . Absolutly no comparison I'm afraid

Comment

Some superb straw grasping going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              Dyche has hardly spent a bean whilst redknapp gets a great budget for a club our size yet serves up boring , in affective , dogshit football . Absolutly no comparison I'm afraid
                              They went up above us, now we are above them. Thats my comparisons.

Comment

Working...
                              X