Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    Tony???
    The chairman of qpr is called Tony Fernandes and he is killing our club by letting us lose 2-1 to Southampton away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Harry Out Tony Out!
      What you on about you simpleton!

Comment

Stay at home Joe , the 'fan' with the big mouth talking about someone else and their mouth. Classic stuff.

"but Fernandes is an i.diot who can't keep his mouth shut '

Comment

The chairman of qpr is called Tony Fernandes and he is killing our club by letting us lose 2-1 to Southampton away.
          What the same Southampton that's second in the premiership??...... can't believe that, we should've won that easy!!!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Stay at home Joe , the 'fan' with the big mouth talking about someone else and their mouth. Classic stuff.

"but Fernandes is an i.diot who can't keep his mouth shut '
            Big words Ray, do you still count bullying teenage girls on facebook as one of your past times or have you moved on from these antics?

Comment

Why do you keep calling Kev, Ray?... genuine question.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Cos it makes him feel better to pretend to himslef and his fellow cronies on here im some fat uncle fester faced cardigan wearing backwards looking bloke who was banned for life.

Comment

Cos it makes him feel better to pretend to himslef and his fellow cronies on here im some fat uncle fester faced cardigan wearing backwards looking bloke who was banned for life.
                  And yet keeps coming back, eh?
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    And yet keeps coming back, eh?
                    Here comes the rodent,...Like clockwork.

Comment

Whole transfer policy needs to change.

It's not rocket science. We build a new squad EVERY season it's pathetic. Rather than feeding the ego of multi millionaires & people who have done it all & won it all why not buy young hungry players?

I understand the training ground will help a lot to develop our strategy but that's years away. All you need is a half decent scouting system in place. Our club is in London for god sake not a village in China.

The lack of youth coming through in the last 15 odd years is absolutely embarrassing.

Needs a massive overhaul of the way we progress from Fernandes down. I have nothing against our owners I admire them they have backed every manager but they need to change the way we operate or it'll be an ongoing cycle year after year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        Whole transfer policy needs to change.

It's not rocket science. We build a new squad EVERY season it's pathetic. Rather than feeding the ego of multi millionaires & people who have done it all & won it all why not buy young hungry players?

I understand the training ground will help a lot to develop our strategy but that's years away. All you need is a half decent scouting system in place. Our club is in London for god sake not a village in China.

The lack of youth coming through in the last 15 odd years is absolutely embarrassing.
                        Needs a massive overhaul of the way we progress from Fernandes down. I have nothing against our owners I admire them they have backed every manager but they need to change the way we operate or it'll be an ongoing cycle year after year.
                        Maybe thosen in charge of the youth should be brought into question as well

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Maybe thosen in charge of the youth should be brought into question as well
                          Not sure what the set up is. Do those in charge of the youth scout the players as well as train them or is it overseen by club scouts? Our young teams always seem to do well looking at their scores & league placings but they have no chance of getting any of the youngsters a breakthrough as we just don't give youth a chance.

Comment

We were best when Saksena was in charge, supported by Amit. I am not saying that Tony must go. Just change things. At the moment, we are not taking the right decisions and it shows. Its unfair that because of a one man stubbornness, we may again loose everything worked for. Cannot understand Harry leaving out Ned out when we are the second team in the Premier with more goals conceded. Why Yun is never giving a run in the team. Why we only start playing after we concede a goal.

Comment

We haven't really played well for seasons and won't until we get Steve McClaren as manager.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                                Which points to it being redknapps fault but there is something fudementally wrong at our club sure redknapp does not do himself any favours but comtinuously picking his faves but can't all be his fault as his tactics have never changed and has done well at previous clubs ?
                                I agree that there's something rotten at the core of the club, I think we need a complete rehaul of the coaching staff as they are not producing good players or improving the ones we've got. Which players have advanced in their time here? Arguably only Adel in recent years.

But Redknapp's tired old tactics are the reason for our failure this year. Sure, he's never changed them, but football has changed, and an old dinosaur like him can't do well over a season without some tactical nous and an idea of how he wants the team to play. The only reason he got by at Spurs was because he had the likes of Modric, Bale, Van der Vaart, and the old BAE, Kranjcar, Parker, Sandro etc. to bail him out. That isn't gonna happen here.

Arry out ASAP, Hoddle out too. Tony, please sign a decent coach who can instil a philosophy & identity at this cub, give him a blank chequebook and never make another footballing decision at the club ever agin, you've shown you don't have a scooby.

Comment

Working...
                                X