Fed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
    I agree that there's something rotten at the core of the club, I think we need a complete rehaul of the coaching staff as they are not producing good players or improving the ones we've got. Which players have advanced in their time here? Arguably only Adel in recent years.

But Redknapp's tired old tactics are the reason for our failure this year. Sure, he's never changed them, but football has changed, and an old dinosaur like him can't do well over a season without some tactical nous and an idea of how he wants the team to play. The only reason he got by at Spurs was because he had the likes of Modric, Bale, Van der Vaart, and the old BAE, Kranjcar, Parker, Sandro etc. to bail him out. That isn't gonna happen here.

Arry out ASAP, Hoddle out too. Tony, please sign a decent coach who can instil a philosophy & identity at this cub, give him a blank chequebook and never make another footballing decision at the club ever agin, you've shown you don't have a scooby.
    This is KEY and something that Harry has not done.. I am yet to see a Harry backer respond to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      This is KEY and something that Harry has not done.. I am yet to see a Harry backer respond to that one.
      McClaren would have done this with Harry had he stayed. Proof is how he has carried it from us to Derby.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        McClaren would have done this with Harry had he stayed. Proof is how he has carried it from us to Derby.
        Wish we were in derbys position now. If only eh.

Comment

Working...
        X