Fed up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up!

Did it a couple if years ago thought we had a great squad thought we would be safe so proclaimed it to the world and just like a couple of years ago it just don't work !
    I really don't get it ! The players we have compared to villa , palace leicester and they perform so much better ! I just don't get it really starting to get annoyed with it . Least when we were in league 1 as an example we knew we wasn't great but the players fought for every ball ! U knew Rowlands cook gallen had given it there all really don't feel like that any more and sad as it sounds am starting to dread match days now !

Chin up mate, it will get better i swear it.

Comment

There on to much money mate to worry, when we went to sheff wensday and got promtion that day was hard fault with players who played for pashion, this lot we got now i cant make head or tail off charlie except
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Need us fans to show the players the passion. we all play a part,few more flags and noise wouldn't go a miss.could be worse only have to look at fulham,chin up ..
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

U promise lol honestly mate first time in 20 + years I have dreaded the weekend ! I just don't get how we get it so wrong ! Warnock goes to palace who on paper anyway look worse than us and gets 7 out of 9 points ! Which points to it being redknapps fault but there is something fudementally wrong at our club sure redknapp does not do himself any favours but comtinuously picking his faves but can't all be his fault as his tactics have never changed and has done well at previous clubs ? Like I said before I just don't know where we are going wrong ! But please save this statement and beat me with it if I am wrong but buy the next transfer window we will be cut so far adrift won't matter who we buy ! I can see a record amount if goals conceded albeit won't be lowest points total ! I know I'm all doom and gloom and drink might be a factor but something has clicked in me tonight and for the first time rangers are seriously ####ing me off !

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Chin up mate, it will get better i swear it.
            No swearing Kevin
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
              Did it a couple if years ago thought we had a great squad thought we would be safe so proclaimed it to the world and just like a couple of years ago it just don't work !
              I really don't get it ! The players we have compared to villa , palace leicester and they perform so much better ! I just don't get it really starting to get annoyed with it . Least when we were in league 1 as an example we knew we wasn't great but the players fought for every ball ! U knew Rowlands cook .gallen had given it there all really don't feel like that any more and sad as it sounds am starting to dread match days now !
              mate, im surprised most people dont understand the problem. its not the players, its the outdated tactics and the negative way we set up until we concede the first goal.
              at 0-0, we never seem to have a go at teams but as soon as we are behind, harry then seems to have a go at taking on the other teams.

nothing has changed from last season. slow,dull,boring football hope to nick a 1-0 win. im afraid we cannot do that in this league.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                mate, im surprised most people dont understand the problem. its not the players, its the outdated tactics and the negative way we set up until we concede the first goal.
                at 0-0, we never seem to have a go at teams but as soon as we are behind, harry then seems to have a go at taking on the other teams.

nothing has changed from last season. slow,dull,boring football hope to nick a 1-0 win. im afraid we cannot do that in this league.
                Totally agree, and the only man who can change that seems beyond criticism by many

Comment

How are and what makes you think our players are better? Just because they have been capped by their country? This does not mean anything.

Comment

I really don't get it ! The players we have compared to villa , palace leicester and they perform so much better ! I just don't get it really starting to get annoyed with it . Least when we were in league 1 as an example we knew we wasn't great but the players fought for every ball ! U knew Rowlands cook gallen had given it there all really don't feel like that any more and sad as it sounds am starting to dread match days now !
                    You've just answered yourself.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

We were barely able to do that last season in the Championship.
                      They are risky tactics to use, no matter what league we play in.

Comment

and If you all remember, Harry started signing defenders in summer which shows that his priority is DEFENDING.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Why are you so surprised it was obvious what this season was going to be like!

The Play Off Final was the pinnacle of supporting this club for me, it will unlikely be bettered for many a year. It was a fantastic moment but how much influence did Redknapp have on those 3 games, I think that promotion owed more to the players.

Redknapp is a dinosaur devoid of ideas he is a relic of the past. He should have went in the summer with a golden handshake but Fernandes is an i.diot who can't keep his mouth shut in the media and ends up backing us into a corner at times.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            Why are you so surprised it was obvious what this season was going to be like!

The Play Off Final was the pinnacle of supporting this club for me, it will unlikely be bettered for many a year. It was a fantastic moment but how much influence did Redknapp have on those 3 games, I think that promotion owed more to the players.

Redknapp is a dinosaur devoid of ideas he is a relic of the past. He should have went in the summer with a golden handshake but Fernandes is an i.diot who can't keep his mouth shut in the media and ends up backing us into a corner at times.
                            Harry Out Tony Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Harry Out Tony Out!
                              Tony???
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X