Anton in disguise.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    The debate when he signed was about people banging on about him being injury prone and not being able to play any games well so far he's an ever present albeit some shaky moments

For me personally Caulker poses me more worries he is either very good or very bad there is no inbetween and today for me he was poor. He looks like a nervy player to me and think that rubs off on others. Cant recall the pass that many keep referring to that Rio gave away which led to goal so will take a look on the highlights but for me cant remember him doing anymore wrong then anyone else. What is clear about Rio however is that his legs have totally gone no change of pace anymore and he will play games now on experience of positioning
    To be honest I was one of them, it was nothing to do with injury it was to do with his pace. He's here now and hope he still proves me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      I'm done with this aged clown now. Ferdinand's error leading to Soton's first goal was unforgivable. That has been has now singled handedly cost us one point against Hull; two points against Stoke and one point today; five points. Leaking goals galore. As bad for us as his brother. The Chief has to replace him now. It will be a joke if he plays next week. A total joke.
      On the plus side am currently on my way. Back and only just noticed south west trains offer free WiFi.
      Quality
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Bought one of his "5" branded hats the other week....reckon i can get my money back?

Comment

Originally posted by Diabloqpr View Post
          Bought one of his "5" branded hats the other week....reckon i can get my money back?
          Refers to the number of goals he's gifted the opposition so far this season. Add a 0 to the 5 come May.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Refers to the number of goals he's gifted the opposition so far this season. Add a 0 to the 5 come May.....
            might not be too far from fact

Comment

Caulker hasn't been much better. Both look all over the gaff to be honest. Whole defence looks like they've been blazing the ganja before the game. Never wanted Rio and after getting out paced by Crouch I was praying for Ned to get a start this weekend. But we're stuck with him and Arry loves him.

Comment

We could lose every game 10-0 and rio scored 5 in his own goal, and harry would not Drop him, so the rio drop campaign should end now no if or buts rio will play every game unless he gets injured
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Don't insult Anton as he is better.

Comment

I guarantee you all Harry is afraid of Rio. He will never put him on the bench.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Fair point but is he worse then Caulker who cost £8mil I think to many fingers are being pointed at him and caulker seems to be getting away with murder
                      Personally think Caulker is performing a lot better than Rio. Rio has directly cost us 3 goals this season, at least.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Caulker should have "intimidated" Pelle, yesterday. Was given too much Space and time,IMO. In general, Our defence too often struggles with just that.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Ryan Neilson was a revelation and he had bad knees. Rio could not lace Ryan's boots. This is going to end in one way if TF does not speak to Harry. Once again we are a laughing stock.

Comment

It would be a darn site better if he started to mark people instead of just standing watching them, he shouldv'e been all over that C/F not letting just flick it up and knock it over his head . also Caulker and Isla need to take their portion of blame they're caught out so much down the right, but your correct in saying he doesn't look any better than his brothe.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              It would be a darn site better if he started to mark people instead of just standing watching them, he shouldv'e been all over that C/F not letting just flick it up and knock it over his head . also Caulker and Isla need to take their portion of blame they're caught out so much down the right, but your correct in saying he doesn't look any better than his brothe.
                              But Dave, we were told by the coaches that frequent this board he's fit, got plenty left in his locker, ex-Man Utd, ex-England captain, won loads, talks great in a TV studio blah blah blah.

Sorry to disappoint his fan club, but he's finished.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                                But Dave, we were told by the coaches that frequent this board he's fit, got plenty left in his locker, ex-Man Utd, ex-England captain, won loads, talks great in a TV studio blah blah blah.

Sorry to disappoint his fan club, but he's finished.
                                But you fail to address the point Rich that Dave58 said which it would be better if we marked players instead of watching them this applies to the relatively young Caulker, too as well as others, who was at fault for the second goal (in addition to Green) so what are your views on Caulker is he past it??

The pass from Rio for I think the first on Saturday was not good enough not going to defend that but lets be having it straight after he gave the ball away a good 20 30 secs past we got back in shape got bodies behind the ball and then only conceded because Isla got nut megged with a back heal, Phillips never tracked the runner and Green let the shot go through him from a tight angle. Plenty of mistakes with their opener so if were going to dig out someone making a mistake only right we dig all the mistakes for the first goal instead of focusing on one person to suit your argument fairs fair.

Comment

Working...
                                X