No announcement yet.

Crouch vs Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang on, has it occurred to any of the "Crouch groupies" that the reason he scored his 1st goal of the season and played brilliantly, might have something to do
    playing against Colander Park Rangers?

Comment

I thought Crouch looked shot compared to the form he used to have. Their first goal he won the header and should have scored but it was going wide had their player not run onto it and he was beaten in the air time and time again by Traore, Rio and Caulker

Think he would certainly be a decent option if we had him but hes no world beater yes he scored but had Isla done his job properly he walks off the pitch with Diop saving his face from such a glaring miss with his head

Comment

I would have Austin all day long as he's a QPR player for one, scored over 20 goals last season which was double what crouch scored and has about 10 years left in him and can only get better.

We made crouch look good.

We have to remember we are in the prem and it's hard work where a lot of the other players are better than ours. Are we going to ask the question of all our players every Saturday? Can't we just get behind them?
        "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
          Charlie is a proven goal scorer. The one major factor is he isn't getting the service.
          Spot on.
          I would rather judge him after he has settled in the Premier league and played 10 games in a team that created chances and provided him with some support.
          So far he has had very little apart from the Hull game alongside Remy who was clearly short of match practice and fitness along with not really wanting to be at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Colander Park Rangers?

Comment

Austin will NEVER EVER be the player Crouch was/is.

Comment

Yep .........Charlie jumps without fouling the defender!!

Comment

Crouch is a type of player the team missed last season and this. Plain as the nose on your face. But I would be thinking of Crouch+Austin not Crouch vs Austin.

Comment

If crouch is so good why was he dropped from England and not playing for a top 6 side?
                    "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by Guildford_R View Post
                      If crouch is so good why was he dropped from England and not playing for a top 6 side?
                      Same reason rio isnt doing either anymore and nor is crouch anymore. Its called age, catches up with us all in the end.

Comment

So why are we banging on like crouch would be out saviour?
                        "The World is Yours"

Comment

Because of the way we allowed him get through us and score. Misplaced admiration, nothing to see here....

Comment

id have both up top myself
                            TWITTER
                            @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                            Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

No im just saying hes still a very good player and it would of done us so much good if we acquired him in the last window to play with charlie.

Comment

we made tottenham look good.

Comment

Working...
                                X