No announcement yet.

Where can you see us finish the season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive two away games back to back which look extremely hard.. Saints have been bullish at home and look a very very decent side under Koeman.
    Same with West Ham.. Two sides riding high on confidence.

It could be 2 gruesome awayday outings but it is the Prem after all and stranger results have happened! We just need to show some fight.

Comment

17th......just.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

One thing's for sure, we cannot capitulate before a ball's been kicked like we did at White Hart Lane and Old Trafford. If we do again against Southampton and West Ham, then we can be safe enough in the knowledge that relegation is a sure-fire bet.

Comment

Was very unlucky to lose to hull on the opening day.how different this board would be if we were sitting pretty with 7 pts.long way to go ,stoke are no gimme.think most are upset at the way we played at utd showing them too much respect. that can't happen again, we've got the players and I expect us to come good soon.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
            One thing's for sure, we cannot capitulate before a ball's been kicked like we did at White Hart Lane and Old Trafford. If we do again against Southampton and West Ham, then we can be safe enough in the knowledge that relegation is a sure-fire bet.

Comment

Will stick my neck out & say 16th at a push the way it's looking.

Comment

I agree with all of you... shame Harry don't.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  For those saying "it only takes a couple of wins" the obvious retort is "first lets see your couple of wins." Cant see either coming at saints or west ham. But I am less depressed than most because i predicted third from bottom with this squad so we are exactly where i expected. If we are still in touch at Christmas and buy a couple of decent strikers and sort out some of our defensive frailties its still perfectly possible to stay up. Think it took us about 17 games to get to four points the year we went down so we are a lot better than we were last time in this division. Think fans wd be a lot more cheerful if they adjusted their mindsets this side of the transfer window and instead of coming out with silly statements such as "i expect to win at Southampton" they looked on most draws as being like a victory and when we do pull off a scrappy 1-0 win celebrate it like its Christmas.

Comment

9th
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

to all you doom mongers, we're only 5 points off a champions league place!!

Comment

14th
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Massive two away games back to back which look extremely hard.. Saints have been bullish at home and look a very very decent side under Koeman.
                          Same with West Ham.. Two sides riding high on confidence.

It could be 2 gruesome awayday outings but it is the Prem after all and stranger results have happened! We just need to show some fight.
                          Didn't West Ham win their first home game this weekend?

Comment

Easy to give a doom & gloom comment with recent performances, but it's a long old season with plenty of twists & turns ahead. Will stick to what I have said all pre-season in that I reckon we will finish 16th.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i think we'll end up somewhere in the bottom 6, but it's way too early to say where. the season is a long hard slog...

i don't buy into the 'newcastle are too good to go down' argument - they've got the sort of squad that looks great when things are going well, but lacks the guts and determination to turn things around when they're not.
                              burnley will be one of the other bottom 6 teams - they'll give teams hard matches and often justifiably think themselves unlucky to lose or only pick up one point instead of three, but they won't win too many.
                              hull could easily be in the same scrap - thursday night europa league games rarely help teams that are still establishing themselves, chuck in a possible change of manager and a tough season awaits
                              west brom don't look like they'll go on a run - a win here, a win there... lots of defeats and draws inbetween, they'll be a lot like us
                              i reckon palace will have a hard winter, colin's not the sharpest tactician (remember clint shouting at him from the pitch against naarwich)
                              add in any of wet spam, stoke, sunderland and villa - any of them can go on a long winless streak.

not saying we'll finish above any of them, but there's no reason to feel so inferior. players will settle down and perform better... january window does offer possibilities... and we can always sack red chap and hire tony "i've never been relegated" pulis.

Comment

Bottom need 100% improvement to avoid going down.

Comment

Working...
                                X