Stop blaming players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop blaming players

Am i the only one who thinks that the problem is not with the players?

Look at Leicester yesterday, i reckon probably 1 or 2 of their players would get in our starting 11 (based on quality/skill) but they work bloody hard for each other and for the fans sitting watching them. For too long we have blamed players, saying they dont care and that they are mercenaries etc etc. They only become like that when they sign for us! I think there is a massive culture change needs to happen at the club in particular behind the scenes if we are ever going to survive in the prem. I am not sure what Harry and his team are doing but for me until TF gets rid of them and brings in a younger manager with a more hungry team of backroom staff we are heading for relegation again!

My first choice would be Tim Sherwood.

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Tim Sherwood!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comment

It is funny here though. Last minute equaliser and best goal we have scored in yonks in a thriller really really must of annoyed most people on this forum so much. Their fingers must of been twitching and hovering over the keyboard but couldnt really ruin the party after that goal/draw, and it was like a ghost town on here saturday night apart from a few 'get rio out' threads.
      But as if like magic, three relegation faves win on sunday and their shite weekend suddenly becomes brilliant again and watrb comes alight as if qpr had lost.

Comment

59% win ratio with an average Spurs side. Got players playing for him and the shirt, thats what we need, dont think we would get these half hearted efforts with someone like him in charge. You just have to watch teams like Leicester and Palace to see how big a problem we have. We are like Newcastle, no fight, no spirit, relegation again unless things change

Comment

Go eat your pizza

Comment

I don't think our players are anywhere near as good as some make out on here.

What premier league sides would matty Phillips get into, Isla, Vargas, Henry etc etc????

We just have to accept that we are just a decent championship side.

Stoke will be scratching their heads wondering how they didn't beat us.
            I fear the southampton away game and I think they will teach us about how a well drilled balance side works.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by PizzaBoy View Post
              Am i the only one who thinks that the problem is not with the players?

Look at Leicester yesterday, i reckon probably 1 or 2 of their players would get in our starting 11 (based on quality/skill) but they work bloody hard for each other and for the fans sitting watching them. For too long we have blamed players, saying they dont care and that they are mercenaries etc etc. They only become like that when they sign for us! I think there is a massive culture change needs to happen at the club in particular behind the scenes if we are ever going to survive in the prem. I am not sure what Harry and his team are doing but for me until TF gets rid of them and brings in a younger manager with a more hungry team of backroom staff we are heading for relegation again!

Erm no you're far from alone on this one, in fact you've sort of just re worded pretty much every thread out there.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                I don't think our players are anywhere near as good as some make out on here.

What premier league sides would matty Phillips get into, Isla, Vargas, Henry etc etc????

We just have to accept that we are just a decent championship side.

Stoke will be scratching their heads wondering how they didn't beat us.
                I fear the southampton away game and I think they will teach us about how a well drilled balance side works.
                A little bit rich coming from an Adel fan.... (not as good as some make out on here)
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I couldnt give a sh1t what league we were in all i want to see is that every week when our players step out onto the pitch they are as fit as they can be, they give a 110%, close down space and men, look like they have been training during the week and basically look like they give a sh1t! If we still lose then because our players are not good enough then so be it. I'll say it again, you just have to look at Leicester to see how bad things are with us at the moment (and for the last 3-4 years)

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Erm no you're far from alone on this one, in fact you've sort of just re worded pretty much every thread out there.
                    There still seem to be plenty that think Harry is good and that we keep signing the 'wrong' players.

Comment

For a culture change to happen at the club we need a manager to come and instil that culture.. one without arrogance and too much of an ego would be good...

Comment

Sometimes I actually wonder if the posters on here watch the games. One thing anyone cannot fault at the moment is the commitment from the players. They are all trying there all and you can see the togetherness of the group after we score, the players, the management and the board are all the right group. They just need time to adjust to playing with each other and some support and patience and we will be fine!!!!

Comment

we are far from a settled side but all this Harry out is over the top what so many on here wont admit is we actually beat stoke 2= 1 but for inept officials
                          is it Harrys fault the ref and linno allowed the 1st goal is it Harrys fault football had a crazy day yesterday who could honestly say they fancied Liecester Palace and WBA to win you wont get 3 results like that on the same day again this season .
                          the game at Spurs was a stone wall loss we had a team 5 out field player who were not here last year , yes man u was gutless

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                            we are far from a settled side but all this Harry out is over the top what so many on here wont admit is we actually beat stoke 2= 1 but for inept officials
                            is it Harrys fault the ref and linno allowed the 1st goal is it Harrys fault football had a crazy day yesterday who could honestly say they fancied Liecester Palace and WBA to win you wont get 3 results like that on the same day again this season .
                            the game at Spurs was a stone wall loss we had a team 5 out field player who were not here last year , yes man u was gutless
                            Mate Stoke should of been about 4-1 up.. Crouch missed a 1v1 and N'Zonzi should of finished his open shot in the box. Where the marking was on the Nzonzi one is beyond me!

Comment

Harry said he was happy with our defence, well he must off been watching a different game to me i do like Harry but the mans a fool at times, its no good getting rid off him yet , we could have the best manager going but would not do much looking at our next 6 games they are dire for us, give him to December atleast. If there's no improvement then get a new younger manager in time for January who can get the right players we need to stay up
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X