No announcement yet.

Trains for Southampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We usually use a decent little bar just down from the station towards town on the left hand side which is next to a night club

Comment

trainline.com take a booking fee, for doing nothing different.

also, SW trains can also be booked via Megatrain, which is like an easyjet for trains. on the london to/fro soton route, the service is the SWT quick journey.

personally ive sorted myself on southernrailway.com for the Daysave. £15pp gets me return tickets for any train on the day, but its well slow.
      Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Better off doing group save & go on the faster trains

Comment

On the 08:32 from victoria -southampton £16 return via barnham any train meeting some people en route at three bridges

Comment

Were on the train from Waterloo for £29 return. Journey is just over and hour

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              We usually use a decent little bar just down from the station towards town on the left hand side which is next to a night club
              Last time the boozer where everyone had Harry masks on was a good crack cant remember what it was called

Comment

Coulda done it for £18 return but it was a poxy 2 & a half hour train each way. Opted for the 1 hour 9 minute direct train cost nearer 40 sheets return so not too shabby. Me + 2 headed out on the 10:10 (from Clapham) or sumit and 7:10 back.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Why you lot even bothering doing this to yourselves?

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                  As it's a day on the p##s with my mates
                  Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  same here, gonna stay on and visit the ole pool club in town and sink some beer and balls.

plus, it gets me away from a screaming baby and a moaning lady for the day. cant wait.
                  Well as Jonny Vaughn says "Don't let the football ruin a good day out at the football"

Beer & mates all the way for me !
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                    Well as Jonny Vaughn says "Don't let the football ruin a good day out at the football"

Beer & mates all the way for me !
                    Exactly that nw

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      any idea what platform at clapham do you pick up the train to southampton? nice to be prepared.
                      Normally platform 9 but best check on day and watchout for the slow service
                      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

If anyone went to QPR away games expecting to win you might as well get checked in to the local nut house.

All about the ale & laughs. F*** the football!

Comment

I'm on the 10-21 from Hersham via Woking £21, where is everybody heading ??

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                            Last time O'Neills was a good crack but think this year going to head to The Joshua Tree. Pal of mine went there, reckons it was a decent boozer with a few Rangers in there, plus 10min walk to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              barley mo?
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                                If anyone went to QPR away games expecting to win you might as well get checked in to the local nut house.

All about the ale & laughs. F*** the football!

Comment

Working...
                                X