Where does today's result show us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
    Nick you can't ignore previous season and decisions or you just keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Unfortunately that is exactly what we as a club continue to do with the very likely result being the same I.e. Relegation. I actually think we will survive but it will be close, but even if we do, we will go through the same cycle again and again.

The club needs a complete overhaul with a structure implemented from the under 7 's through to the first team, that includes recruitment and coaching. The club needs to introduce modern methods re fitness, nutrition and tactics and install a work ethic and belief that the fans can buy into.
    Yeah I no what you're saying and it would be extremely naive/stupid to ignore previous seasons and not learn from past mistakes/gains. What I was saying is I wont judge him on last seasons team and tactics which were completely committed to promotion, nothing else. This season its different, its all about the future. This new team/squad isn't just about this season its been built for future seasons too..Like ive said before though I do agree he needs to pick a formation and stick with it. Give the players time to adapt instead of swapping every week...
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
    X