my thoughts on the r4eading game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my thoughts on the r4eading game

generally thyhe problem we have is unlike west ham who move forward in twos and threes to suppert each other there is no tactical awreness course
    withyharry redknap you have a very capable manager when it comes to buying and selling players,but unlike gerry francis he seems incapable of improving individual players

and unlike sam alladice he dosnt seem to realise that you must get lots of players forward

against stoke we see the main problems is where are we going to get goals from open play yesterday once more the goals were an own goal when someone decided to kick the ball into his own net and a free kick

the chilean eduado had some good footwork up front but he didnt really look very threatening

and charlie austin once more proved that at this level he can get marked out the game

players GREEN 7 out of ten quite a good game but i would have preferd the crazy reading geezer to be given a chance
    ISLA 5 out of ten appaling game kept getting caught out defensively needs to be droped on this showing
    RIO FERDINAND 6 out of ten once more let his marker go needs to be replaced by ned

CAUKER 8 out of ten very hard working player who creates bedlem in oponents box,would not look out of place in an england shirt

TRALORE 7...... a typical game from him very good at overlapping but can get caught out in defensive
    duties

MUTCH 7.... moves about all over the plcce but needs to be coached into knowing where hes most effective,this is harries job

FER 7 looks comfortable on ball but once more needs to be coached into knowing how to support attacking players
    BARTON 8.... our most effective player in the midfield all over the place trying to create and also putting in a good shift in destroying stoke city
    kransjar 9.................man of the match absolutely supperbe

austin 6 .............get masrked very tighly and couldnt lose his marker

eduado 6..........................some nice footwork, always good to see,but sadly not one of his best games
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

When did we play reading ted?

Comment

Wasnt one of eduado's best games for us, i will give you that ted.

Comment

why

why did reading play in red and white stripes they looked like southampton in those colours
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
          X