Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    Even if they lose, they're making more of a fight than we did
    Playing at home sometimes help ive heard.

Comment

Simpson's not even on the bench. Can we have him back, please?

Comment

I never said i want manure to win , i just wanted Leicester to score to show how bad they are at the back
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Some people make me laugh, I see the games v Leicester, Burnley, Palace West Brom as our biggest games of the season. We are in direct competition with these team and I hope they get trounced every week
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Leicester are not our relegation rivals, leicester will finish 8/10 places above us, 10/15 points better minimum, they are, and will be a top 8 club this season, they were head and shoulders above any team last year in the championship, they have real spirit,never give up, just grind and grind, and if united dont put this game away before half time with anoter goal, i fancy leiceter to nick it.
            Last edited by Manx Hoop; 21-09-2014, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Not very sensible from you or tw. We need the teams that are likely to be at the bottom to lose all the time. Would you both still want them to win if it was the last game of the season and it would keep them up and send qpr down.
              Need big wins from palace and west brom today as well eh? :
              No of course not Kev, obviously, but it's still only five games in. Have a feeling Leicester might do a Swansea in their first season in the prem...only time will tell though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                Some people make me laugh, I see the games v Leicester, Burnley, Palace West Brom as our biggest games of the season. We are in direct competition with these team and I hope they get trounced every week
                This... although I don't see TW as a true fan. He just wants united to lose yet couldn't give a tos s how that could effect QPR.

Think it's just a case of taking his views with a pinch of salt.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Anyone want to bet a score.

Heres the prop.

My £20 is on leicester finishing the season, within 10pts of man u.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    This... although I don't see TW as a true fan. He just wants united to lose yet couldn't give a tos s how that could effect QPR.

Think it's just a case of taking his views with a pinch of salt.
                    Not often I'm in agreement with you weare but have to say he tries to be the opposite of everyone's opinion to be different. A bit odd!!!
                    From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                      Anyone want to bet a score.

Heres the prop.

My £20 is on leicester finishing the season, within 10pts of man u.
                      I'll take that bet Manx, please donate any winnings to the Tiger cubs please
                      From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

Im in as well. I will do another score they dont finish 8 to 10 places above us as well.

We hit united at ot at a terrible time, that was all. Proof is showing here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Im in as well. I will do another score they dont finish 8 to 10 places above us as well.

We hit united at ot at a terrible time, that was all. Proof is showing here.
                          True dat Ray, you seem so much more measured
                          These days, rather than the days you were pictures with QBP and Paladonkey ;)
                          From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

see vardy still cheating as usual

Comment

No on the 8 to 10 places above, but yes to leicester finishing the season a top 10 club kevin.

do we have a bets/wagering thread, for in-house betting.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                see vardy still cheating as usual
                                Despicable diving, but that was appalling refereeing.

Oh look, Man Utd's defence is shite if you attack them.....

Comment

Working...
                                X