Leicester City v Man Utd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I actually feel embarrassed that we lost to United now.
    Losing wouldn't have been a real problem.

Doing it while not even trying to attack was the real problem.

Harry used pragmatic tactics last year in the Championship to grind out results by staying tight and taking our chances. It just about worked over the season.

We are trying the same tactics this season, but with a different formation/set-up every game, against teams orders of magnitude better than we played last year.

Harry doesn't appear to be managing. He's tactically lacking, he apparently can't get a team fit enough, and his famous motivational skills don't seem to be working on a clearly lacking in confidence set of players.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Losing wouldn't have been a real problem.

Doing it while not even trying to attack was the real problem.

Harry used pragmatic tactics last year in the Championship to grind out results by staying tight and taking our chances. It just about worked over the season.

We are trying the same tactics this season, but with a different formation/set-up every game, against teams orders of magnitude better than we played last year.

Harry doesn't appear to be managing. He's tactically lacking, he apparently can't get a team fit enough, and his famous motivational skills don't seem to be working on a clearly lacking in confidence set of players.
      good post.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The Foxes learnt from us giving them so much respect and playing so deep. Utd are there for the taking if you attack and take the Pee outta em.

Comment

My concerns after the game yesterday have somewhat intensified after those two results today. I know Leicester were at home but they showed exactly how to play ManYoo
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Yep, its the psychology of team sport's, that make them interesting.

It's how the minnow's eat the sharks.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              This... although I don't see TW as a true fan. He just wants united to lose yet couldn't give a tos s how that could effect QPR.

Think it's just a case of taking his views with a pinch of salt.
              I've been doing that with yours for years mate!! You know now't!
              btw over 50 years of not being a true QPR fan is some going. Thought I'd given up by now eh!!!

Comment

Yea, great loss for Man U .....fantastic stuff, hope they keep falling. Well done Leicester.....imo.

Comment

Working...
                X