Leicester City v Man Utd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester City v Man Utd

Burnley took a point from them, we lost and this week it's Leicester. This match should give us a rough idea on how well we did last weekend, I'd feel a better if Leicester lose 4-0 but I don't see it.

Could do with Leicester getting a hiding for our sake, league position and goal difference...... also make me feel a bit better after last week
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I hope manure fall flat on there faces and i hope Leicester score to show how pony at the back they really are
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Hope Leicester beat them.

Comment

Will be interesting as Leicester going 4-3-3 and appear to be going for it which we didn't!

Comment

Why would we fans want Leicester to win?

That was our point Ricky, we sat back but had we gone for it, some think we'd lose 10-0. Let's see what happens today?

I think Utd have a defence like ours... crap.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Hope Leicester beat them.
              Don't get that. I hate Man u and their supporters with a passion but hope they win whenever they play our rivals at the bottom. Same goes for Chelsea.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Why would we fans want Leicester to win?
                Personally MYU, hate MU more than any other team and always want them to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Don't get that. I hate Man u and their supporters with a passion but hope they win whenever they play our rivals at the bottom. Same goes for Chelsea.
                  Too early yet to say who will be our rivals at the bottom, or indeed if we will be at the bottom. IMO of course.
                  Personally always want MU to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    I hope manure fall flat on there faces and i hope Leicester score to show how pony at the back they really are
                    Not very sensible from you or tw. We need the teams that are likely to be at the bottom to lose all the time. Would you both still want them to win if it was the last game of the season and it would keep them up and send qpr down.
                    Need big wins from palace and west brom today as well eh? :

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      if there's any chance a team will be a rival then I'll obviously want them to lose!... Also when 2 potential rivals play, always want a draw just like Hull Vs W.Ham last Monday 2-2.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Wanting Leicester to lose this is a no brainer for us Rs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          Wanting Leicester to lose this is a no brainer for us Rs.
                          Exactly. Remember my motto. Mental but addictive. Ha ha.

Get in, great goal.. Unlucky harryboy and tw. Chins up lads.

Comment

I hope this is embarrassing every person who went to town on us last week for being so shite against a team of world superstars who will score a lot against loads of teams.

Ooops hold on, game on. Grrrr.

Comment

Even if they lose, they're making more of a fight than we did

Comment

Working...
                              X