Strongest prem league ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strongest prem league ever?

Lesser teams like Hull, Southampton, look really good, Jtoke have improved also, it's going to go to the wire, as many points as possible between now and Jan, then let's see.
    Kept the faith!

With us in it?

Comment

No matter how strong the league is, we are one of the three worst teams in it in my opinion. Can only be coached out too, throwing more money at it in January is not going to make us any more organised at the back or better going forward.

Time for Hoddle and Bond to earn their salary in my opinion.

Comment

50/50 that one Ellers we desperately need to throw money at the forward options in january ,
        but like you I wonder what the so called back room staff do except heap abuse on their guvenor Harry

Comment

The run of fixtures leading up to Xmas is crucial for us , we play a lot of our rivals in that period

Comment

are there 3 teams worse than us? Not sure there are
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              Hmmm, WBA, Palace and Burnley are three for sure, all the other teams are fairly solid, we just need to get Jan, we lack pace up front and that's a killer in this league.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                Hmmm, WBA, Palace and Burnley are three for sure, all the other teams are fairly solid, we just need to get Jan, we lack pace up front and that's a killer in this league.
                Hair Hair

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  Check the table thus far.

Comment

The top 7 will be the usual (down to Everton), then there will be a handful of sides that are comfortable in mid-table (Southampton, Stoke, Hull etc) then there will be 7 or 8 of us in a relegation dog fight IMO: Us, Burnley, West Brom, Palace, Wet Spam, Newcastle & poss Leicester. Long way to go yet, will be plenty of ups & downs.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X