two away games to come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    defo 80's...thinking of some of rangers there. a youngish mf from bush and jg from grove,chalky w,marc a,big bv,.....all young born and bred rangers.
    Mate ,i`m the last person to know anyone from your manor ,back in them days ( and the 90s ) we stook ,and stood ( or ran ) together , our little Rangers clique from Sutton/Mitcham were on our own . We never felt " in "at Rangers ,not that that bothered us,but we were and are 100% Rangers
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Mate ,i`m the last person to know anyone from your manor ,back in them days ( and the 90s ) we stook ,and stood ( or ran ) together , our little Rangers clique from Sutton/Mitcham were on our own . We never felt " in "at Rangers ,not that that bothered us,but we were and are 100% Rangers
      mate..we're all rangers and we always were. loads of lads from different areas make up what we are-plenty of lads did then. just reminiscing.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

mate..we're all rangers and we always were. loads of lads from different areas make up what we are-plenty of lads did then. just reminiscing.
        i know mate ,WE make up what Rangers are , thats why the whole " New Queens Park ," thing scares the s hit out of me ( but thats another matter !)

Comment

i know mate ,WE make up what Rangers are , thats why the whole " New Queens Park ," thing scares the s hit out of me ( but thats another matter !)
          lets just keep good 'ol QPR from the bush.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

lets just keep good 'ol QPR from the bush.
            Mate ,i`d do anything to keep us us at the Bush ,so many happy memories ,not just QPR ( but mainly ),but family stuff round Wormholt( s hit like my batty Irish Aunt ,getting a job for christmas on the post ,then dumping everyones cards etc down the drain and f ucking off for the rest of the day down the White Horse ! )

Comment

Mate ,i`d do anything to keep us us at the Bush ,so many happy memories ,not just QPR ( but mainly ),but family stuff round Wormholt( s hit like my batty Irish Aunt ,getting a job for christmas on the post ,then dumping everyones cards etc down the drain and f ucking off for the rest of the day down the White Horse ! )
              haha..ffs mate-defo rangers.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
              X