No announcement yet.

Lower Loft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a ST holder and must say I have never experienced problems getting into the stadium or ever having problems with stewards.

As to the family stand, is the point that ST in this section are sold as a package so 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and a child, therefore they are more competitively priced than say you buy 2 ST in another part of the stadium. You also get the security of not sitting with non family ticket holders.

If fans are unhappy about the family section, then they should buy two season tickets in another part of the ground where being unaccompanied by your child will have no effect on you getting in.

Comment

Perhaps this steward was doing as instructed. If he was rude he was not doing a good job though. We are customers of the club as well as fans (I know some will hate that expression) and should be treated with politeness at the very least. If this was not the case then it cannot be said that the steward was doing a good job.

Comment

i would love to sit in the Loft again ,sit where i stood throughout the 80s , For all the soundbites ,questionnaires and all the other pr b ullshit that the Club loves giving us ,and the hard of thinking ,loves believing , no one is listening.
        Give us back the whole of the Loft end ,to get behind the R`s , relocate the family stand ,
        away teams must love the fact they come to us and are faced with mums and dads and kids with jesters hats on when they are facing our Home end.
        We are giving away a massive advantage.
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I've never had to queue to get in the lower loft before yet today we missed the first 5 minutes of the game,yes we got to the ground 5 mins before ko due to our train arriving late but that's a first for me?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ellerslie View Post
              Perhaps this steward was doing as instructed. If he was rude he was not doing a good job though. We are customers of the club as well as fans (I know some will hate that expression) and should be treated with politeness at the very least. If this was not the case then it cannot be said that the steward was doing a good job.
              Agree, the stewards have a job to do, but if I spoke to any of my customers that way, I would be out of a job.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                i would love to sit in the Loft again ,sit where i stood throughout the 80s , For all the soundbites ,questionnaires and all the other pr b ullshit that the Club loves giving us ,and the hard of thinking ,loves believing , no one is listening.
                Give us back the whole of the Loft end ,to get behind the R`s , relocate the family stand ,
                away teams must love the fact they come to us and are faced with mums and dads and kids with jesters hats on when they are facing our Home end.
                We are giving away a massive advantage.
                I agree about giving the loft back and having the family section elsewhere but even when we had it all it was quiet-you could barely hear it from the last cple of blocks in ellerslie or sth africa rd.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

The club have been in touch with all of us who complained. Its for now business as usual, so no change. I would be happy for the Family stand to be move and yes for sure its in the wrong place. I would still buy mine and my daughters season ticket in the loft, after all when we were kids we had no family section. I would prefer it scrapped altogether.

Comment

It seems absolutely insane to me that if you have bought two tickets in the Family stand and the child can't attend (particularly when the KO time has been moved (!), but regardless), you can't sit in your own seat! Do the club think that people are buying TWO season tickets so that they can make a nuisance of themselves in the Family stand?!!! Utterly ridiculous.

The whole ticketing policy for this year is a fiasco beyond comprehension and this is just another example. Queens Park Fawlty Towers Ticketing. Basil will sort it out.
                    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

I'm really beginning to think the whole club is run so baldly and none of them don't know how to run a Football club. Not just the ticketing look how the warren farm training ground planning application fell apart, now the new stadium is or seems dead in the water. What next?

Comment

its a joke if u have a ST u should be allowed in , sometimes things come up just before k.o and the kids can't or don't want to come. as for the stewards i've met some right bullies thru the years at LR i debated lamping one a couple of years back but didn't as i'd hate to get banned

Comment

Originally posted by andover66 View Post
                          The club have been in touch with all of us who complained. Its for now business as usual, so no change.
                          Apparently a meeting with the club has been planned to address and hopefully resolve this issue which all Lower Loft ST holders will be invited to.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Apparently a meeting with the club has been planned to address and hopefully
                            resolve this issue which all Lower Loft ST holders will be invited to.
                            Word on the street is, you won't get into the meeting unless accompanied by a child
                            ;-}
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

andover66 when you say they have been in touch is that by text or email I was going to send in a complaint but when you say back to normal I assume you mean before last games fiasco do they say if they are going to make the no change public.
                              No one pulls my strings 😉

Comment

The club made a rod for it's own back with this family stand nonsense. A family stand was never needed before, and is not needed now.
                                If they must have one, then don't put it in the Loft stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X