Atkinson and Shawcross both a disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    I've been making a point of watching shawcross for about a year now on MOTD, in perpetual total astonishment as to how he gets away with it every week. I don't buy the argument either that there would be a hundred penalties every week if refs punished for holding. It would stop overnight as clubs lost games through it. This is football not rugby.
    apparently it's good defending!!!!!! As soon as Dunne or caulker does and a pen is given those defending this style of good defending will be slating the players for grabbing

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
      I've been making a point of watching shawcross for about a year now on MOTD, in perpetual total astonishment as to how he gets away with it every week. I don't buy the argument either that there would be a hundred penalties every week if refs punished for holding. It would stop overnight as clubs lost games through it. This is football not rugby.
      Agree, and I made the identical point above.

Comment

Stoke and Shawcross will concede pens in the next couple of games now, as this as been glaringly highlighted.........don't help us though does it.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
          Of course an opinion is fine. You got found out a couple of weeks ago and seemed to have creeped your way back in.

Wrongun
          Steady! What was it you edited? Would love to know!

Comment

See matey boy is at it again from cornors and showing the love with huge cuddles

When will refs pull him for it

Comment

dirty barsteward
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X