No announcement yet.

How the hell did we nick a point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought we were ok today. Still building and still settling in, certainly better than the previous game
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Thought we were fairly poor today. Have nothing going forward

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        That was awful today Kranjar by far our best player the rest were total pants
        I thought Fer played well, and bobby z did good when he came on.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
          Some people on here must have been watching a different game because that was crap, if you are happy with that sort of football week in and week out we will be lucky to get 20 points this season Stoke should have won that game by 4or 5 goals.
          Do agree that it was crap at times though, serious improvement needed

Comment

Mostly sh!t, ok in parts, great free-kick saved the point.

Comment

Played like a team who'll be relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
                Played like a team who'll be relegated.
                Thought we had that look about us at times today, guess the next 10 or so games will show whether that feeling is justified

Comment

I was quite pleased today because I thought we weren't very good.

How often do we play badly but still get a point, almost never, Stoke are likely to be in the top half of the table. I thought the team looked good before KO but without Hoilett/Phillips there is no width and this proved top be a problem for us I felt. Vargas made some good runs but didn't get the pass he should of, if we play one up front one of them needs to drop 5-10 yards deep at times to receive to feet and hold it up as we can't expect to play killer passes everytime. This didn't happen as they both wanted to get in behind or just stayed near there marker.

We are still out of the relegation zone, I think before the season started everyone would have taken 17th this season. If we do finish there we are going to loose quite a few games and play badly it a lot as well. Still positive.

Comment

I think we deserved a point. Listening to LBC after the game and they thought Stoke should have won. Not sure if they actually watched the game. Our defense is pony. Traore was good and gets too much stick from some fans.He works hard but doesn't have the best touch. Kranjcar was kicked off the pitch, I was so happy he scored the free kick for obvious reasons as well as for him to stick up two fingers at Stoke. Best way to shut them up. Early on we were too soft. I saw Barton going in hard on a few challenges, he set the tone, I only wish the rest of the team followed suit. We pass well but seem to struggle when run at the opposition. Austin is slow and sometimes seems to be way out of position.

Stoke are a dirty side, really don't like how they play.

Comment

Op is ridiculous. Thoroughly enjoyed that game today. Ref was terrible and let far to much go on. Crouchs foul and caulker being wrestled should of and would of been given by so many other refs. Last minute equalisers/winners feel so good. Also thought we showed some promise and things will only get better. Well thats of we dont get any more injuries, thats samdro, mutch, barton and adel crocked now. Thats terrible luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Op is ridiculous. Thoroughly enjoyed that game today. Ref was terrible and let far to much go on. Crouchs foul and caulker being wrestled should of and would of been given by so many other refs. Last minute equalisers/winners feel so good. Also thought we showed some promise and things will only get better. Well thats of we dont get any more injuries, thats samdro, mutch, barton and adel crocked now. Thats terrible luck.
                        Chris Foy does seem to be a very strange ref.

We benefited massively when he was the man in black for the game against chelsea three years back but today we were on the receiving end.

Its almost like he flips a coin before the game starts to decide who he will favour more.

Comment

[QUOTE=LoftusRoadLad;1326322]How do you stop Crouch doing a rugby leap of Ferdie ?[/QUOT

That was just one out of eleven.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Chris Foy does seem to be a very strange ref.

We benefited massively when he was the man in black for the game against chelsea three years back but today we were on the receiving end.

Its almost like he flips a coin before the game starts to decide who he will favour more.
                            Was I watching a different game? The ref today was Martin Atkinson, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
                              Was I watching a different game? The ref today was Martin Atkinson, wasn't it?
                              Correct and he was t urd

Comment

It bought the ref was Atkinson?
                                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
                                X