Mauricio Isla???? Christ alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
    The problem is Rio does not know how to man mark anymore and his positing is poor. Crouch ate him alive yesterday.
    Agree about Rio. He has been horrible but for Isla this is the first time so let us give him time. I really hope Onuoha replaces Rio next game.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Amazing how some are so quick to judge. Just cant believe it!!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Amazing how some are so quick to judge. Just cant believe it!!!
        Imagine if we had of lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
          ffs are we going to moan about each player every time he plays bad?
          When they play really bad. Or, in Isla's case yesterday, don't play at all.

Comment

So can we just get this right, its drop green, rio, isla and charlie? Is that it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              So can we just get this right, its drop green, rio, isla and charlie? Is that it?
              And then when we lose our next game, it'll be another 4 or 5 dropped because they had a bad game. Then the loss after that, same again. Seems the right way to go about things....
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yes look how well the alternative formation played in the cup :-)
                https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Er. No. If that's directed at me. But I'd play three at the back. That would be more solid and we can see if Isla is a RWB. I'd play Bob instead of Charlie at Soton for tactical reasons. That wouldn't stop Charlie coming on, would it? I'd play Yun instead of Traore.

Comment

In all seriousness, I do believe there's a case to be made for giving McCarthy and Nedum a try now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Er. No. If that's directed at me. But I'd play three at the back. That would be more solid and we can see if Isla is a RWB. I'd play Bob instead of Charlie at Soton for tactical reasons. That wouldn't stop Charlie coming on, would it? I'd play Yun instead of Traore.
                      Thats directed at the forums threads demanding those players to be dropped. So now i can add traroe. Ha ha
                      Green, isla, rio, traroe and charlie all have to be dropped. Add to that barton, mutch, sandro and Adel all injured (and even if they are fit people will slate HR for bringing them back to early)
                      Like i say, this place is mental but addictive.

Comment

No seriously. Isla played a very poor game yesterday. Hope it is a case of adapting to the league. Need to stick with him for now. If he is equally bad against Southhampton then maybe stick Ned there, for a couple of games or revert to 352 where the cover is better. Think Isla is more wing than back.
                        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          In all seriousness, I do believe there's a case to be made for giving McCarthy and Nedum a try now.
                          Serious question cos i honestly dont know, has mccarthy ever played a premiership game?
                          Agree about ned though, totally.

Comment

Thats directed at the forums threads demanding those players to be dropped. So now i can add traroe. Ha ha
                            Green, isla, rio, traroe and charlie all have to be dropped. Add to that barton, mutch, sandro and Adel all injured (and even if they are fit people will slate HR for bringing them back to early)
                            Like i say, this place is mental but addictive.

Isla was s hit, but can't be dropped because we haven't a right back. Ned is not a right back. He was brought Asa. Wing back, plays as a wing back, so,we should play him in that position. And have three at the back. I've always thought Yun should play, not Traore. Why is that mental? Play that defensive four next week and we will be creamed. Now that is mental.

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
                              no idea at all why simpson was ever let go - i guess he wasnt flavour of the month with some people but on the pitch he was a solid consistent performer and thats what counts the most
                              I read somewhere that he wanted a "guaranteed" first team spot.
                              Last edited by Shania; 21-09-2014, 11:49 AM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                                Southampton have spent £202 million !
                                but they have recouped more effectively...... so when the books are balanced, ie ours since TF and theirs over the same time frame, the perspective changes.

btw I don't blame Isla or any of the players, as previously stated no one in their right mind would buy MI to play in a too deep back four, which is where he has ended up. Isla was purchased when a 3 system was flavour of the day.

Clearly the problem lies off the pitch. QED.

Comment

Working...
                                X