No announcement yet.

Mauricio Isla???? Christ alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to give Isla time is a quality player but brought in to play wing back and being asked to play in a flat back four. Also as someone above said new team and country he will be fine. To be honest he was no worse than Traore who simply can't defend and got away with loosing his man on more than a couple of occasions.

Again need to play 3-5-2.

Comment

Was pony today yes but 2nd goal Phillips killed him with a suicidal pass .
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Yes he wasn't very good today, probably our weakest player today.

Totally new back four playing together this season having not played with each other before, not sure how good Isla's English is. As has been stated was probably bought to play in a 3-5-2 and would like to see him further up the pitch but we don't have anyone else to fill in back there. Got to be given another 5-10 games surely.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
          exactly, better suited to that formation as are many of our players. Only one man responsible for our current situation and that's Redknapp!
          What current situation is that then, after just five games back in the premier league?

Comment

Crazy to dig a player out after 1 bad game though Jesus Christ ....

Comment

Been shocking

Onuoha at rb for me
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                What current situation is that then, after just five games back in the premier league?
                Seeing as you ask.

We have played five games and conceded 11 goals, three of which have been played at home against three of the weaker sides in the division. Fairly well recognized you need to achieve a point a game to avoid relegation and we havn't even with the the easier fixtures. However it is to early to worry about point totals but not about formations and tactics.

We have so far in those five games played 3-5-2, 4-3-3, 4-4-2 and today a diamond in midfield. This despite all our pre-season dedicated to 3-5-2 including our recruitment policy. Does that seem like a team who knows how they want to play and have worked on the chosen formation, if it does good for you.

If I was asked to scout us I would be hard pressed to state what exactly we are trying to achieve. Created almost nothing in open play and got out of jail by two set pieces.

Comment

Isla was responsible for both goals . I dont dislike or like him at the moment , all i know is Danny Simpson would be doing a better job.

Comment

why on earth he didn't kick the ball off for longshanks goal is beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      why on earth he didn't kick the ball off for longshanks goal is beyond me
                      No comment on the suicidal ball from Phillips yet though?

Comment

Yeah screw it, drop him after a bad game. Play Ned out of position. Then when he's sh*t, drop him too.
                        Personally think if anyone needs dropping its Ferdinand.
                        Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 20-09-2014, 08:42 PM.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Yeah screw it, drop him after a bad game. Play Ned out of position. Then when he's sh*t, drop him too.
                          It would be nice to have another option though wouldn't it? Can't for the life of me understand why Max Ehmer and SWP are in the squad yet Harriman isn't. It's just plain daft only selecting 1 right back in the squad of 25!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            No comment on the suicidal ball from Phillips yet though?

Matty even if he got short ball you can't defend his mistake. He had the chance to clear his lines with two men around him and tried to be flash and got showed up. Kick it out for throw and let the side get back in shape

Comment

If Harry will continue to play 442, then Ned must play at RB. And will also put Yun in. We need good and fast defenders on the wings. We already conceded 11 goals so far and things are not looking bright. I be tempted to give McCarthy a chance as Green is so static on the line and never goes out for crosses or corners.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                                Personally think if anyone needs dropping its Ferdinand.
                                Its got to happen hasn't it?.... Caulker and Ned in the middle!
                                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                                X