Mauricio Isla???? Christ alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauricio Isla???? Christ alive

That was the worse performance at RB I've seen for many a day. Woeful. At fault for both goals. Caught out numerous times. Offered nothing up front. No positional sense. Holy c rap. And he's the only choice in that position? We let Simpson go? Didn't put Harriman in the squad? For the love of God?? What is Harry thinking??

Is there any chance Danny Simpson will forgive us and come back. I know he only had a few games with us but wow he is really shockingly bad. RB version of Ned Zelic!!!!
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We must go back to 3-5-2.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        We must go back to 3-5-2.
        This. That's what this weak squad was assembled for.

Comment

Was that officially the worst game for a player in a qpr shirt ever. If not, that must be high up on the list. I'm still stunned how bad he was. The thread mentioned Christ. Even he can't believe what he saw.
          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

We really don't believe in giving new players a fair crack any more do we?

Bad game yes, but we cannot keep swapping and changing based on the last performance, and that goes for the formation and individual players.

Nothing will change if we're basing all decisions on the last 90 minutes.

Comment

Isla was very, very poor today. That said, I do still think it is too soon to write the guy off. Only his 3rd game in the Premier League!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                This. That's what this weak squad was assembled for.
                It will at least make us more compact. On paper at least.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                  We really don't believe in giving new players a fair crack any more do we?

Bad game yes, but we cannot keep swapping and changing based on the last performance, and that goes for the formation and individual players.

Nothing will change if we're basing all decisions on the last 90 minutes.
                  Not saying I ain't giving him a chance. I'm just saying how bad that game he played was. I mean wow. How awful

Comment

patrice evra n nemaja vidic were both woeful at utd for months...............giove the bloke a chance jesus christ!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Bad day at the office or building site....we all have em !!

Comment

Generous beyond belief. He's had four bad days straight. And someone having a bad day on a building site can probably still manage to pick up a shovel.

Comment

specially if he,s east european!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I was at the age of ten taught when in doubt put it out. Two men around him and he tries a back heal........

I think he will come good and he has had a good lesson early doors what the prem is about hope he learns

Comment

So bad today. Ned for right back

Comment

Working...
                              X