No announcement yet.

Green or McCarthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green, at the moment. Not really done too much wrong and has some good saves in him. The only issue I have had with him is he doesn't really look as tall as I would like.

However it reminds me of the situation down the road with those ######s who have Cech and the Spanish lad who's spelling I can't be bothered with.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
      Green, at the moment. Not really done too much wrong and has some good saves in him. The only issue I have had with him is he doesn't really look as tall as I would like.

However it reminds me of the situation down the road with those ######s who have Cech and the Spanish lad who's spelling I can't be bothered with.
      Can't blame Green when the 10 men in front of him are not doing there jobs they are paid to do.
      When the defence start doing there job properly, and if Green doesn't perform then maybe its time for a change.
      Fans forget how Green was an important player last season for us.
      Was treated like sh*t when signed then stuck on the bench, being 2nd fiddle to Cesar who didn't give a f*ck about us, but Green got his place back and played his part in us being back in the Prem.

Comment

We have to make changes if only to confuse the opision green is to slow, vargas has to start with charlie
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Dont forget my coments are under the influence off alcohol role on tomorrow
          You Rsssssss

Comment

you make more sense now.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Green without a shadow, made a ricket against the mancs but some are too quick to forget all the good saves.remember Charlton away last season, pulled off a blinder on 88 only for our defence to let him down on 89
              This.

If we are looking to drop those that had a mare vs Utd we wouldn't have a team to start today. All pony, don't get this digging out of certain people yet others don't get any criticism.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I would put Ned in goal, he deserves a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  I would put Ned in goal, he deserves a chance.
                  with or without gloves?

Comment

Green is undropable now? Other players are benched for bad performances, I'd have McCarthy in.

Comment

McCarthy.

All day long .

Or at least 90 mins around lunchtime.

Comment

McCarthy

Comment

Green for some reason looks a bit like he has aged over night. Does not look as sharpe around the six yard box as he once was and is coming for less and less balls

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Green for some reason looks a bit like he has aged over night. Does not look as sharpe around the six yard box as he once was and is coming for less and less balls
                            The floated cross for the first goal was headed back by Crouch from 4 yards. 4 ####ING YARDS!! Any decent keep would be plucking that out the air for fun.

Give mcCarthy a go

Comment

Never been a fan of Green so a bit bias, but in the last two games we have conceeded 6 goals and he has not made a save. In fact I would ask if he has made a decent save all season and we have conceeded 11 goals!

That tells you one thing, he never makes a save he shouldn't and surely even his biggest fans can't say he fills them with confidence when the ball comes into the box or when someone shoots from distance.

McCarthy for me

Comment

didn't see the game today-was he poor?
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X