No announcement yet.

Hughes in for a torrid time tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes in for a torrid time tomorrow...

Good article..

http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/19/why-me...t-qpr-4874602/

Catherine Tate looks absolutely fuming in that smudge.
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
      Catherine Tate looks absolutely fuming in that smudge.

That made me laugh...

Comment

Whilst we really should be focusing our efforts on getting behind the team, Hughesless deserves some stick alright, the miserable Looking can't.

Lones post made me chuckle, blinding

Comment

Stoke's fans are writing off any hostility.........quote..I think QPR is very different circumstances and I'm sure they will attempt to give some abuse....... Not really the most hostile of venues though is it

Dunno how much poison 17000 QPR fans can muster - but they'll probably give it a bit of a crack for 20 minutes
          Last edited by QPRDave; 19-09-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Stoke's fans are writing off any hostility.........quote..I think QPR is very different circumstances and I'm sure they will attempt to give some abuse....... Not really the most hostile of venues though is it
            He obviously wasn't there when we beat them 1-0 to stay up. ####.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Dunno how much poison 17000 QPR fans can muster - but they'll probably give it a bit of a crack for 20 minutes
              ignorant comment by those stokies.....17000 in a small stadium is awesome....all about power to weight ratio in racing terms.

Comment

This is one game where I'd like to take all 3 points, home & away.

Comment

Childish

To rain abuse on Mr Hugh's, Oh but what fun!

Comment

Mr Hugh's? That's a new one!

Comment

Hughes giving his version of events, whilst understanding QPR fans anger:

Comment

dude looks like a lady!..................albeit ugly one!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Mark Hughes

The pre-game interview of his just popped up on my facebook timeline and I could barely watch a minute of it. Do not, by any means do as Arry suggests, give him a warm welcome today. Although that was only diplomatic, there will be much tension today between the two managers. What I am trying to say is, I cannot stand that useless son of a ##### who appears to be somewhat proud over what he has going at stoke at the moment. He is probably the worst manager in the league, even worse than Pardew. "To allow the club to flourish and be stronger in the FUTURE". Is what he said in the pre-game interview. FUTURE and BOSINGWA doesn't make sense at all, and the wages?
                          Ohh man, I have lost it.

Give the most boring and clueless manager a hostile welcome today.

Comment

is not being welsh a big enough cross to bare for the dullard!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

What he said in interview is fair enough ... To me that was pretty much the case .. As he said hindsight is a wonderful thing

Comment

Working...
                              X