Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Redknapp insists he will sign new QPR contract, and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Very true Croydon, it was a good atmosphere and got better and better as the game went on. Let's hope for more of that tomorrow
    I am looking forward to it mate.
    Glad I renewed my season ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
      That would have been funny to be fair.....definite awkward silence after that.....
      Well yeah it would've been ...but then that's Leslie's team talk taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        It used to make me laugh, but to be honest, the amount of garbage that gets written on here by so many about the Club they supposedly love has become so sad that I tend to refrain from responding now. If I wasn't admin I would have been banned by now because there are plenty out there that need telling a few home truths.
        Couldn't agree more with you blue. Other than the being an admin part
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          exactly this!

Comment

There's no need to offer him a new contract now. wait until March and assess his performance and whether he deserves a new deal, Afterall, it's not as if he is in demand elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Harry Redknapp insists he will sign new QPR contract, and still wants to sign Peter Crouch from Stoke.
              Daily Fail misquoting once again to get a big headline.

As for the contract renewal, my feeling is the offer is no longer on the table and is now pending how we fare until January. If he was going to extend he would have done so by now. No proof for this of course, just my instinct. Harry is also digging himself an embarrassing hole everytime he says "Yeah, I might sign it today, just havent got around to it" etc...

Comment

If Redknapp is indeed offered a new contract and allowed to sign it now, then TF and his cronies will officially become the biggest bunch of clueless b o o b s in the PL.
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X