Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harry Redknapp insists he will sign new QPR contract, and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Redknapp insists he will sign new QPR contract, and....

Harry Redknapp insists he will sign new QPR contract, and still wants to sign Peter Crouch from Stoke.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3Dh2DP2SV

God help us!!!!

I'm so happy I chose not to re-new my season ticket this season

Comment

"Harry Redknapp has reassured Queens Park Rangers fans by insisting he will sign a new contract imminently."

reassured????

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        I'm so happy I chose not to re-new my season ticket this season
        For good or bad. I'm QPR.

Comment

Have any of you watched the clip??...No-where does he say I want to sign Peter Crouch. He said "he's a player we've spoken about a few times" ie in the past and "he's great player and a good lad you'd always have Crouchy"
          Have you not heard managers praising up players/teams before a game before??
          Tell you what would it have been better for him to say on the eve of our game "Crouchy?...he's past it, useless player...Stoke rubbish team managed by a complete t*sspot"

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thats got nothing to do with renewing a season ticket

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Thats got nothing to do with renewing a season ticket
                Has in my book. If can't afford, fair enough. If not, there's no manager or player i disagree with would stop me watching my team.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Have any of you watched the clip??...No-where does he say I want to sign Peter Crouch. He said "he's a player we've spoken about a few times" ie in the past and "he's great player and a good lad you'd always have Crouchy"
                  Tell you what would it have been better for him to say on the eve of our game "Crouchy?...he's past it, useless player...Stoke rubbish team managed by a complete t*sspot"
                  That would have been funny to be fair.....definite awkward silence after that.....

Comment

Has in my book. If can't afford, fair enough. If not, there's no manager or player i disagree with would stop me watching my team.

Comment

Dead right mate. It's up to someone if they don't want to renew but it's a strange thing to be pleased about it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        It make you laugh doesn't it, all he said was we discussed him, just make you wonder how mush miss information is out there before the common man had access to media?
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                          It make you laugh doesn't it, all he said was we discussed him, just make you wonder how mush miss information is out there before the common man had access to media?
                          It used to make me laugh, but to be honest, the amount of garbage that gets written on here by so many about the Club they supposedly love has become so sad that I tend to refrain from responding now. If I wasn't admin I would have been banned by now because there are plenty out there that need telling a few home truths.
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            It used to make me laugh, but to be honest, the amount of garbage that gets written on here by so many about the Club they supposedly love has become so sad that I tend to refrain from responding now. If I wasn't admin I would have been banned by now because there are plenty out there that need telling a few home truths.
                            Yes, fortunately at least the atmosphere at HQ didn't reflect the same views last home game.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              Yes, fortunately at least the atmosphere at HQ didn't reflect the same views last home game.
                              Very true Croydon, it was a good atmosphere and got better and better as the game went on. Let's hope for more of that tomorrow
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X