Assambolonga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assambolonga

Maybe we should have took a punt on this guy ! A hatrick tonight to take him to 8 goals already ! I mentioned him but got shot down , would def have him looking at what we have at our disposal

Forest won't sell while they're top of the Championship. Raised a few eyebrows at the £7m price tag, but looks a bargain now. Meanwhile, the Posh have picked up another gem from Gateshead. Makes you think what are our scouts doing when there is so much talent in the lower divisions
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I think Facto called this last year, I liked the fact we where looking at the former Wycombe player.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

A Premier League team would never risk £7m+ on a League 1 striker. If we were in the Championship I think we would have definitely made a bid, as the step up is not so much.

Comment

brit assombabumbasquatalongo

really think we shoulda took a cheeky punt on this lad..................he,s on fire at forest!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I say snap him up at the end of the season. He'll have a years champs exp under his belt. Prem or champs..an Austin Assombalonga partnership would be deadly!
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              I say snap him up at the end of the season. He'll have a years champs exp under his belt. Prem or champs..an Austin Assombalonga partnership would be deadly!
              And if he carries on scoring and playing like he has been then forest will want 10m+ for him

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                really think we shoulda took a cheeky punt on this lad..................he,s on fire at forest!
                He's not a household has been - won't suit Harry.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                  He's not a household has been - won't suit Harry.
                  True this. Sick of the has beens harry out has brought lately.

Comment

Working...
                  X