Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ive just wrote to the club asking to become manager!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also plan to play green as a 'rush goalie' as i want attacking play always!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      i want attacking play always!
      absolutely. Seriously if we played the Facto way we could negotiate separate media rights as the whole world would tune in to watch an EPL rush goalie type system with two sweepers and four wide.

We'd loose a few but think of the revenue......

Comment

i think we could become like the harlem globtrotters of the football world but shorter!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          absolutely. Seriously if we played the Facto way we could negotiate separate media rights as the whole world would tune in to watch an EPL rush goalie type system with two sweepers and four wide.

We'd loose a few but think of the revenue......
          We'd put Matty in goal.

Comment

offered my services on a ,pay me for points, basis and the use of a club car namely a new citroen berlingo( for my tools n stuff if i get an early finish i can do a few privates)...gave them a maximum of seven days to respond or i will retract my generous offer!
            That's not ours.....Fulham left it behind, years ago.....it was their awayday club travel vehicle!....They jacked it in, cause they couldn't fill it!!

Comment

Facto I could see you going back to old school management like these clips

Comment

westie im more the modern day interlectuail manager using sports science and up to the minute training methods!

Comment

westie im more the modern day interlectuail manager using sports science and up to the minute training methods!
                  did the voices tell you that mate?

Comment

Please forgive me Facto I have heard you speak about the super foods so should have known you would be a modern day forward thinking manager in the mould of Gary Neville or Brendon Rogers rather then a Ron Atkinson or Bobby Gould

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      did the voices tell you that mate?
                      im with my good friend mr daniels tonight as mrsf has gone to her sisters for a few days well earned r n r!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Please forgive me Facto I have heard you speak about the super foods so should have known you would be a modern day forward thinking manager in the mould of Gary Neville or Brendon Rogers rather then a Ron Atkinson or Bobby Gould
                        i really am the thinking ladies strumpet westie!

Comment

Facto,will you be doing blood tests for e,s,Charlie and cannabis? I'm sure if there's a trace of any we must all stand a chance of playing my ol pub manager use to say.created a very happy ship.
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Facto might be the manager that hets the best out of the Enigma that is SWP.

Comment

Can I suggest a 'little something' added to the half time oranges Facto, just to lift the spirits ready for the second half Samba display...
                              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

May I be the first to say.......................................Facto Out!!!
                                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Working...
                                X