No announcement yet.

Tony Mendes - Cargiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Giant will give up the land as soon as they have an offer they can't refuse!!
    They won't say that, but everyone has there price.
    They know there will be an offer on the table soon that they will gladly walk away with.
    They publicise they want more money then it looks bad on them, but they know they can just shut up and wait for big money to land on there table!!!
    They would still probably end up with a plot of land after the payoff as well.

Comment

• I see on Twitter it has been confirmed that car giant have bought the site where John Lewis currently are in West Acton/Park Royal the site we were going to purchase on their behalf to secure their current site. Wonder if a compromise has been met

Comment

• Great news

Comment

• Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
          Shock horror......... Successful businessman holds out for best possible deal.

And farkin right too - for obvious reasons........ Rangers fan or not.

Anyways. Car Giant will get a nice new shiny "forecourt" on the John Lewis site, which will improve their trade due to better accessibility...... along with a brown paper bag filled with reddies......... And we'll get the Car Giant site.

Everyone's a winner........ Bonnet de douche.
          Told ya.

Do I get an ITK badge?

Comment

Told ya.

Do I get an ITK badge?
            No one likes a big head maverick

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              No one likes a big head maverick
              Lol. My misses does!

Anyways. I'd swap it all for a win at the weekend

Comment

Lol. My misses does!

Anyways. I'd swap it all for a win at the weekend
                we will say no more mate

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I see on Twitter it has been confirmed that car giant have bought the site where John Lewis currently are in West Acton/Park Royal the site we were going to purchase on their behalf to secure their current site. Wonder if a compromise has been met
                  I hope this is the case. However, they may have bought the land to move car giant, and still redevelop the current site with their own plans.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    I hope this is the case. However, they may have bought the land to move car giant, and still redevelop the current site with their own plans.
                    I agree Richard. This may be the case. One thing that does give me a bit of hope is that we have something to do with that John Lewis site ao maybe a deal has been done.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      Im buying shares today if you have that much faith in their spending power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Im buying shares today if you have that much faith in their spending power.
                        It's a private company mate so good luck with that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                          It's a private company mate so good luck with that!!
                          Im not really, i didnt mean it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Im not really, i didnt mean it.
                            I know Kev. Just some share-purchase banter!

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              I know Kev. Just some share-purchase banter!
                              "Share-purchase banter"..... wow only on a west London football forum
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                "Share-purchase banter"..... wow only on a west London football forum
                                Yep, trying to get the sites reputation up a few notches!

Comment

Working...
                                X