Tony Mendes - Cargiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Mendes - Cargiant

This man Tony Mendes claims to be a Rangers season ticket holder and QPR fan.. If so, this is some strongly worded statement regarding 'their' land where we propose to build a new stadium.

You can say its a business deal all you like but I if I was a Rangers fan like he says he is, I am not sure I would be able to make such a strongly worded statement about my club.

He sounds like a bit of an a$$ to be quite honest...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...t-with-setback
    Last edited by West London is Rss; 16-09-2014, 12:35 PM.

Might be a businessman, but little 'affection' for his Rangers.....or is it just corporate?

Comment

Not a fan at all. Bet he don't go to many games even though he is a season ticket holder.
      'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

He might be a rangers fan? This bloke must love his buisness and his work force, has anybody been to this place its massive so he his protecting his workers from being on the dole, what i read a few weeks back rangers offerd him silly money (peanuts) for his land so the mans saying up yours tony
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          He might be a rangers fan? This bloke must love his buisness and his work force, has anybody been to this place its massive so he his protecting his workers from being on the dole, what i read a few weeks back rangers offerd him silly money (peanuts) for his land so the mans saying up yours tony
          I believe he also got offered a site elsewhere to build on as well.. So they wouldn't be going out of business.

Comment

Fan or not, if QPR came and offered me something stupid and asked me to move, I'd know where I'd tell them to go. Who's gonna thank you for your "generosity"? Certainly not the bank or your family!!

If we're serious about this, make Car Giant a decent offer.

Comment

IMO - Its thesame situation Spuds have found them selves in. They offered through CPO a silly amount to a steelworks company next to there stadium, and tey have said the same.

QPR are doing all the moves as being ahead of the game and ready to start the Multiple Billion dollar project only adds to its position and strenght and helping forcethe situation.

I am not a buisness man, but to be fair it seems front to outside QPR are trying to bully Car Gaint (but sometimes in buisness that happens and this is all this is when down to the basics)
              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                Fan or not, if QPR came and offered me something stupid and asked me to move, I'd know where I'd tell them to go. Who's gonna thank you for your "generosity"? Certainly not the bank or your family!!

If we're serious about this, make Car Giant a decent offer.
                I would put loving Rangers into the equation though.. I would accept a lower offer because its my beloved rangers. Some probably wouldn't, you obviously wouldn't but I would and I think this guy should to be honest.. No doubt he has enough money.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  This man Tony Mendes claims to be a Rangers season ticket holder and QPR fan.. If so, this is some strongly worded statement regarding 'their' land where we propose to build a new stadium.

You can say its a business deal all you like but I if I was a Rangers fan like he says he is, I am not sure I would be able to make such a strongly worded statement about my club.

He sounds like a bit of an a$$ to be quite honest...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...t-with-setback
                  I would be doing exactly the same as him , the club seems to think the stadium is a forgone conclusion when the land isn't even owned by us and he is quite rightly reminding the club of that
                  We Are The People.....

Comment

I would accept a lower offer because its my beloved rangers. Some probably wouldn't, you obviously wouldn't but I would.
                    And that is why you're not a multi millionaire business man.

Business is business unfortunately. Personally I'd be thinking of me & mine before QPR.

Comment

This mendes bloke is a chancer, a delboy.
                      I would take his views with a pinch of salt.

I wouldn't buy a car from there if it ment I had to cycle 50miles per day.

They can't give you a price on your car until you pick out a nice shiny one and end up paying beyond your budget.

He is an owner of a car warehouse and is acting like he is a shrewd business man, blokes a clown!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He is a successful businessman and looking out for his best interests. I bet if a director of his dealership is underachieving he won't be offering that director a reward in the form of a new and more expensive contract. Amen.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                          I would be doing exactly the same as him , the club seems to think the stadium is a forgone conclusion when the land isn't even owned by us and he is quite rightly reminding the club of that
                          that doesn't surprise me

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            And that is why you're not a multi millionaire business man.

Business is business unfortunately. Personally I'd be thinking of me & mine before QPR.
                            Disagree.. it all depends on the type of businessman you are on how you would deal with this situation.

Comment

that doesn't surprise me
                              Would you sell your house for less than its worth ?
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                              X