Tony Mendes - Cargiant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Yes if I wanted to move somewhere nicer and was lacking offers elsewhere. The bloke is talking about other interested party's but he is making it up as he goes along. Chancer delboy like I said!
    And very successful 'chancer delboy' at that!....

Like others have said business is business!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      We got the backing of everyone council, government the lot.They ain't gonna stop a 6billion pound regeneration of an area because of frank n pats 2nd hand car dealership. Car giant pi.s.sing in the wind on this 1. We're queens park rangers , we're build where we want.
      This
      +1
      Co-signed
      Concurred
      And any other nerdy internet catchphrases that mean 'i agree' that i might of missed.

Comment

I hope this gets sorted out peacefully.

Comment

Some massive massive assumptions being made here.

Regardless if he was or is a QPR fan or not. How does anybody know how much this guy earns or brings in? If you would honestly let your land, house or property be moved or bought for less than its value just because your football team want it then you are a mug. Sounds harsh but with the amount of money the likes of Tony, Amit, Mittals etc have i would be holding out for double or treble the value. Business is business and feeding and providing for your own family today, tomorrow or next 10 years you would do the upmost to achieve that.

QPR if they want the land need to actually do something serious about it. I get the feeling the club are trying to use the fact the guy supports QPR against him as fans will moan about his stubbornness in hope he will just buckle under the pressure without having to negotiate a proper deal for his land.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I hope this gets sorted out peacefully.
            If we cant beat one man and his dog over the warren farm training centre, how the fark are we going to beat the largest car company in europe?

just cannot see this going through.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Why are we always in the fvcking news!! There's a new story every day about us

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                If we cant beat one man and his dog over the warren farm training centre, how the fark are we going to beat the largest car company in europe?

just cannot see this going through.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I hope the club have learned something from their recent disgraceful online pestering of a certain QPR Report that saw them - quite deservedly IMHO - on the losing side, and are now capable of resolving their differences with another stubborn fan that has something they want without resorting to making offended/offensive noises when things don't go their way. Nursery school antics have no place in business.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    I hope the club have learned something from their recent fantastic online pestering of a certain WarnKock Report that saw them - quite deservedly IMHO - on the winning side, and are now capable of resolving their differences with another stubborn fan that has something they want without resorting to making offended/offensive noises when things don't go their way. Nursery school antics have no place in business.
                    corrected it for ya
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                      I hope the club have learned something from their recent disgraceful online pestering of a certain QPR Report that saw them - quite deservedly IMHO - on the losing side, and are now capable of resolving their differences with another stubborn fan that has something they want without resorting to making offended/offensive noises when things don't go their way. Nursery school antics have no place in business.
                      One makes it very clear that he is not a business and the other clearly is, how can you compare the two is beyond me?

A name from twitter cost nothing which the club wanted to use and that fan kept it from the club for no reason, it's not a business and makes no sense?

Cargaint is a business, no one would roll over just because they support the club after you've invested money in your business.
                      Stand and Deliver!

Comment

I'd trust the fella about as much as I'd trust a second hand car salesman......

Comment

How people liked to lambast Gianni for every organisational s c r e w u p, but now when Uncle Tony's merry band is guilty of the same, the same people prefer to turn the blind eye. Last time I checked, CarGiant owned that land and can say No if they want to say No. The club seems to have been putting the cart before the horse with this blithe stadium plan.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Shock horror......... Successful businessman holds out for best possible deal.

And farkin right too - for obvious reasons........ Rangers fan or not.

Anyways. Car Giant will get a nice new shiny "forecourt" on the John Lewis site, which will improve their trade due to better accessibility...... along with a brown paper bag filled with reddies......... And we'll get the Car Giant site.

Everyone's a winner........ Bonnet de douche.

Comment

Fvck me.. look at the lot of you backing Cargiant..... Only at QPR haha

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                Fvck me.. look at the lot of you backing Cargiant..... Only at QPR haha
                                I represent TF, I need to buy your house cos its a great site for our new training ground. I can only give you half the market value though. Its for the good of the club. Deal?

Comment

Working...
                                X