If we don't get something out of the Stoke game Redknapp must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we don't get something out of the Stoke game Redknapp must go

If we lose It would be four loses out of five, don't want hear from TF Harry will get it right it is time to be brutal, he has got to say to Harry you have done well to get us in the prem but it is time to get someone in that knows what they are doing in this league. We can't have players turning up for games and not putting in a performance, you have to give it a go in every game home or away, and not lie down as if we have no chance against the top five or six sides.

I would love to see Harry turn it around, because we have a pretty good squad, but it's Harry's team selection that gets me, because he does not see what other people see, but when he has realised it we are already 3 nil down it's to late, as for his coaching staff god knows what they are doing in training, because that on Sunday was unacceptable.

If we lost the next three games then i would think its time to look at changing things around. But who do you get in? Would be Pulis for me on a two year deal to get us established and safe in the prem and then change him for a young dynamic manager. The football would be proper toilet under Pulis but it has been at the R's for years now anyway, so it wont hurt us.

But i also think harry is playing to win all the home games and lose the aways, hes that predictable and his ways usually work more than they dont. So all the 'harry out' mob, i wouldnt get too excited yet.

Comment

I do have to agree with the OP to a certain extent.. The performance has to be top notch on Saturday.

Comment

How about bringing Steve McClaren back as manager If Harry fails?
        Last edited by Yousef; 16-09-2014, 09:53 AM.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Considering that there is a new, 2 year contract on the table I really can't see Harry going anywhere.

Personally I think it will be a top notch performance against Stoke on Saturday and I think we will win convincingly. I do fear for us against the big sides though, we look so fragile at the back at times, particularly if the opposition have a bit of pace and are prepared to run at us!

Comment

I dislike Redknapp and think he is an awful manager but there is no point sacking him as it will just lead to more upheaval and cost a fortune with more backroom staff and probably more signings

We need to give him the season and judge him then
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Oh by the way, congrats macca on the first 'harry out' thread after us losing to man united at old trafford and their billion pound team. Took two days, but you were first .

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Oh by the way, congrats macca on the first 'harry out' thread after us losing to man united at old trafford and their billion pound team. Took two days, but you were first .
                I don't want him out I would love to see a top performance on Saturday, what I'm saying if it does go pear shaped we can't leave it to long to sort it out, Harry hopefully has realised after Sunday that we have to put in a performance in every game at least we can say we did our best.

Comment

I have not been impressed with HR at all this season and to be honest the last half of last season as well because even though simply a fan and not a manager I cannot understand his tactics and more often then not his negativity

I am reminded of Holloways last few months at QPR when he appeared to lose the plot but saying all that I am still prepared to stick with him for at least another six games but I am disappointed taht at the moment he seems to have been guaranteed an extended contract

Comment

new contract talk is utterly laughable. Ridiculous talk from a naive chairman who is showing naivety. Lets get to ten to twelve games and see where we are first eh.

Comment

new contract talk is utterly laughable. Ridiculous talk from a naive chairman who is showing naivety. Lets get to ten to twelve games and see where we are first eh.
                      Agree with this.. its OK TF wanting stability but he has to choose the right man to want stability with.. This contract extension is obviously stalling otherwise it would of been signed by now.. I think he will leave this season so its a case of when rather than will he.

Comment

I was waiting for this response from you, and if Im honest it took a bit longer than I thought.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          I was waiting for this response from you, and if Im honest it took a bit longer than I thought.
                          We get at the very least one after every defeat, and i like to celebrate them mate.

Comment

We get at the very least one after every defeat, and i like to celebrate them mate.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              I have not been impressed with HR at all this season and to be honest the last half of last season as well because even though simply a fan and not a manager I cannot understand his tactics and more often then not his negativity

I am reminded of Holloways last few months at QPR when he appeared to lose the plot but saying all that I am still prepared to stick with him for at least another six games but I am disappointed taht at the moment he seems to have been guaranteed an extended contract
                              Totally agree with this....The game was lost on Sunday before we even stepped on the pitch, despite United superstars their back four is ordinary and if we had got in United's faces instead of sitting back we may still have been beaten but at least given it a go instead of going down with barely a whimper.
                              Not calling for his head just yet but we need to be a damn sight more positive.

Comment

Working...
                              X