• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    I think we all know that's not true
    Bore off victor meldrew please.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Even Rodney Marsh says that we could go down with Harry at the helm.http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/733868100?-294:802
      Was Harry still playing for the Irons when he was 42 as according to Rodney's maths he was..... He said that he'd been friends of his for 25yrs since he was a player at West Ham.... Harry's 67 isn't he...

Comment

Losing meekly to Spurs and United is genius! Sunderland thought we would be a walkover, WRONG! Stoke will think the same and be WRONG!

Barton and Mutch saved for a definite 3 pointer, Vargas gets a run out on the biggest stage, loads of moaners get to, err, moan... It's all good!

Roll on Saturday and the look on Hughes' face when Stoke drop below us

Comment

this is ridiculous, We have 3 points and have played Man U and TH away. 2 of the top 6. We should have got something out of Hull and deserved to beat Sunderland. I dont see the big issue. The team nees to gel as well, its only 4 games !!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            its only 4 games !!
            We're doomed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Bore off victor meldrew please.
              Only mods get to tell someone to bore off.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                I have not been impressed with HR at all this season and to be honest the last half of last season as well because even though simply a fan and not a manager I cannot understand his tactics and more often then not his negativity

I am reminded of Holloways last few months at QPR when he appeared to lose the plot but saying all that I am still prepared to stick with him for at least another six games but I am disappointed taht at the moment he seems to have been guaranteed an extended contract
                I think there's more to the extension than meets the eye. If it was that simple then why hasn't he signed it already? Also I'm pretty sure it's gone from a 2 year deal now to a 1 year deal (pretty sure this has also been in the press recently, correct me if I'm wrong)?

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  I think there's more to the extension than meets the eye. If it was that simple then why hasn't he signed it already? Also I'm pretty sure it's gone from a 2 year deal now to a 1 year deal (pretty sure this has also been in the press recently, correct me if I'm wrong)?
                  I hope you're right. I'm not quite in the "Harry Out" camp yet but giving a new deal to someone who has lost 4 out of his first 5 games in a season having spent a load of dosh seems utterly ridiculous in my book!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                    this is ridiculous, We have 3 points and have played Man U and TH away. 2 of the top 6. We should have got something out of Hull and deserved to beat Sunderland. I dont see the big issue. The team nees to gel as well, its only 4 games !!
                    i agree with most of this but please dont use the Gel excuse, as its bollx.

man united went out and bought 5 new players and they won 4-0

hull went out and bought a new team and are doing pretty well.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i thought we were aiming for 17th place? we're 16th

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        cos most people who post on here really do appear to hate the manager and the chairman and the team
                        Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Managers come and go. Having issues with the guv'nor does not mean anyone 'hates' anyone.

I don't hate Harry. I'd love to have a pint with him. I just happen not to think him and his assistants are the future of our club, and I've thought that for a while. People forget that bar the 90th minute and promotion we would have had a new manager anyway. It's no big deal to question a manager's competence.

Comment

Harry is a legend and we can't fail with him in charge
                          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I mulch preferred Warnock myself. Was really peed off when he got the bullet far too soon. Hence why i think its mad to sack another manager four games in when we are not even in the bottom three. Really not a fan of this new manager every couple of months business, and thats how it can go if you start getting rid of them this quickly.

Comment

I see no point in sacking Redknapp right now. Likewise no point in offering him a new 2 year deal that can wait until towards the end of the season if he keeps QPR up.

What I would like to see is an improvement in QPR's playing style, especially away from home.

I think QPR have a decent squad (it can obviously be better, but is more than capable of improving on 2 havey 4-0 losses). QPR need to be more attacking and press for the ball a lot harder than they have been doing. Players like Sandro, Barton and Fer should be harassing opponents quickly and then getting the ball out to Phillips, Hoilett, Krancjar, Taarabt, Vargas and Austin (whichever of them are on the pitch, so that they can create and have goal scoring opportunities.

IMO, QPR's best back four would be Isla, Caulker, Onuoha and Yun.

It has strength, pace, aerial ability and a bit of experience and know how. Ferdinand is too slow, as are Dunne and Hill. Traore switches off so often it is defensive suicide (look at him for United's 4th goal - nothing about his ability has improved since 2012. Stoke away and Southampton home are just two of the games I recall where he was at fault for goals conceded).

Whether Redknapp will improve things remains to be seen, but to sack him would mean more upheaval and costs in pay offs for him and his team of staff, plus the those of bringing in new people. Anyway, who else could come in and do a better job, other than Pulis?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                                Isla, Caulker, Onuoha and Yun.
                                correct and so obvious it actually hurts. All the more so because it wont happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X