No announcement yet.

If we don't get something out of the Stoke game Redknapp must go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling we will have another reaction performance on Saturday.. I think we will get 3 points and if we do, it will hopefully mean heaping pressure on Hughes!

Comment

QPR's best back four would be Isla, Caulker, Onuoha and Yun.
      I agree with that but that's not going to happen unless harry has a big change in giving younger players a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        I see no point in sacking Redknapp right now. Likewise no point in offering him a new 2 year deal that can wait until towards the end of the season if he keeps QPR up.

What I would like to see is an improvement in QPR's playing style, especially away from home.

I think QPR have a decent squad (it can obviously be better, but is more than capable of improving on 2 havey 4-0 losses). QPR need to be more attacking and press for the ball a lot harder than they have been doing. Players like Sandro, Barton and Fer should be harassing opponents quickly and then getting the ball out to Phillips, Hoilett, Krancjar, Taarabt, Vargas and Austin (whichever of them are on the pitch, so that they can create and have goal scoring opportunities.

IMO, QPR's best back four would be Isla, Caulker, Onuoha and Yun.

It has strength, pace, aerial ability and a bit of experience and know how. Ferdinand is too slow, as are Dunne and Hill. Traore switches off so often it is defensive suicide (look at him for United's 4th goal - nothing about his ability has improved since 2012. Stoke away and Southampton home are just two of the games I recall where he was at fault for goals conceded).

Whether Redknapp will improve things remains to be seen, but to sack him would mean more upheaval and costs in pay offs for him and his team of staff, plus the those of bringing in new people. Anyway, who else could come in and do a better job, other than Pulis?
        Not just you mate........I reckon Harry is about the only man in the stadium who can't see it!

Comment

Will harry have the bottle to drop green on saturday?
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            Will harry have the bottle to drop green on saturday?
            Why would he? Was Green at fault for any of our defeats?

Comment

Has anyone seen a back 4 of "Isla, Caulker, Onuoha and Yun" play? This isn't the computer game "football manager" lads, have ye been down the training ground?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Has anyone seen a back 4 of "Isla, Caulker, Onuoha and Yun" play? This isn't the computer game "football manager" lads, have ye been down the training ground?
                Just a defence that looks really solid and we have the players to do it. I know I'd love to see it.... all about opinions!

IMHO Ned should have been a 100% starter any way, with or with out Rio.... Nothing against Rio as I think he's a fantastic signing for the club but would really like Ned to be given the opportunity he deserves.

As for Yun when fit think he'll automatically be our LB.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Just a defence that looks really solid and we have the players to do it. I know I'd love to see it.... all about opinions!

IMHO Ned should have been a 100% starter any way, with or with out Rio.... Nothing against Rio as I think he's a fantastic signing for the club but would really like Ned to be given the opportunity he deserves.

As for Yun when fit think he'll automatically be our LB.
                  I know it "might" work but Isla & Caulker haven't been great either but no one ##### them off. Older players always seem to get a hard time on here. Its total deja vu these last few seasons, we play #### then bring in someone like Hill/Derry to steady the ship after new signings fail to impress, they then do rubbish in the next game and we are back to square 1.

Comment

I know it "might" work but Isla & Caulker haven't been great either but no one ##### them off. Older players always seem to get a hard time on here. Its total deja vu these last few seasons, we play #### then bring in someone like Hill/Derry to steady the ship after new signings fail to impress, they then do rubbish in the next game and we are back to square 1.
                    Nothing at all to do with age mate. If you're good enough then you're good enough regardless of age. Just so happens between Ned and Rio IMHO I'd rather Ned. I also said this many time before Rio had even kick a ball for Rangers.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Everyone was coating green off on sunday after the game, so that why i said will harry drop him, my opinion he is to slow to racact
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Nothing at all to do with age mate. If you're good enough then you're good enough regardless of age. Just so happens between Ned and Rio IMHO I'd rather Ned. I also said this many time before Rio had even kick a ball for Rangers.
                        Fair enough. Ive never been convinced by Ned at QPR. Seems to me like a guy who needs to play alongside an experienced centre half like Ferd this year or Dunne last year.

Comment

On that basis no new players would ever come into any side. It's not like the current incumbents are rock solid....

Comment

Whatever happens regarding Harry, Pulis is now on his way to Cardiff. Solskjær is sacked.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Whatever happens regarding Harry, Pulis is now on his way to Cardiff. Solskjær is sacked.
                              Be surprised if Pulis took a job outside the PL.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We´ll see!! And to be honest, who cares?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X