Missing mutch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing mutch?

Havn't really seen it mentioned on here anywhere but I think we missed mutch against united. He could of made a big difference on the counter, against Sunderland every time the ball broke he was first to pick it up and run back at them! I think having him on the pitch would of helped us get back at united a bit and enable other players to get forwards... As soon as he's back fit I'd play him again he's quite the player for someone so young and he scored a few for Cardiff last year, could be the extra goals we need from midfield!
    Last edited by Adel; 16-09-2014, 07:38 AM.

not mutch
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Not for me he played at spurs same result

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
        Havn't really seen it mentioned on here anywhere but I think we missed mutch against united. He could of made a big difference on the counter, against Sunderland every time the ball broke he was first to pick it up and run back at them! I think having him on the pitch would of helped us get back at united a bit and enable other players to get forwards... As soon as he's back fit I'd play him again he's quite the player for someone so young and he scored a few for Cardiff last year, could be the extra goals we need from midfield!
        1 player is not going to make a difference, when the reality was we were outclassed by a better team.

They had better touch, passing and goal threat. We just got outplayed in all departments.

My focus and the players focus should be on Stoke. These are the games that will keep us up not away to manchester united at old trafford.
        They are pushing for champions league and we are pushing for survival, so lets not look to find reasons/excuses because there aren't any!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Posted the following yesterday but not the majority opinion of course:

I don't expect many to consider the effect of Barton and Mutch not being available. Let's face it, so many people don't see Mutch as a good investment because the energy and dynamism he brings is overlooked because he doesn't have the skills you believe are essential to play for QPR. Him and Barton bring that to the side and without them Sandro was the lone enforcer and sadly doesn't appear fit enough yet. Not only that but when you are not close enough to the opposition and they can pass it around you with ease, this type of player becomes irrelevant. How much of the fortnight before the game did we work on a method including Barton/Sandro or Barton/Mutch combos? I don't know when one or either picked up their knocks but there are no direct replacements for these players if it happened late in the piece and so the changes, with the likes of Nico and Co coming in change the whole ball game.
          I'm not sure what team or formation Harry would have gone for if all were fit but I'd like to think it would have shown a bit more attacking intention that we had in the end.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Didn't have the best 1st 2 matches, then most got on his back saying drop him, had an ok/good game Vs Sunderland now he's the answer to our problems.... funny really!!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Didn't have the best 1st 2 matches, then most got on his back saying drop him, had an ok/good game Vs Sunderland now he's the answer to our problems.... funny really!!
              WATRB favourites are always benched or injured players...until they get on the pitch again

Comment

More about tactics than indivitual players. On paper, our team look stronger than many PL sides. I still remember a tweet by Andros Townsend after signing Caulker and Fedinand saying we have one of the best PL defence.
                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  More about tactics than indivitual players. On paper, our team look stronger than many PL sides. I still remember a tweet by Andros Townsend after signing Caulker and Fedinand saying we have one of the best PL defence.
                  To be honest Yousef I agree with AT, IMO a defence of Isla, Ned, Caulker, Rio, Dunne, Hill, Yun and Traore is one of the best, certainly bottom half!!!.... we're not looking to play in Europe or win the league, all we've got to do is survive and improve each season. If we can't do that with this team something is very very very very wrong!!..... and of course HR will have to take most of the blame BUT not all of it!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

To be honest Yousef I agree with AT, IMO a defence of Isla, Ned, Caulker, Rio, Dunne, Hill, Yun and Traore is one of the best, certainly bottom half!!!.... we're not looking to play in Europe or win the league, all we've got to do is survive and improve each season. If we can't do that with this team something is very very very very wrong!!..... and of course HR will have to take most of the blame BUT not all of it!
                    He managed to blame anyone but himself for our last relegation so if we can't stay up with the team we have now then its 100% down to Redknapp
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                      WATRB favourites are always benched or injured players...until they get on the pitch again
                      Its Ned and Yun this season. World beaters the pair of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Its Ned and Yun this season. World beaters the pair of them.
                        Yun is far better LB than Hill that's for sure
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                          Yun is far better LB than Hill that's for sure
                          Hitchcock was a better striker than Zamora last season.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rangersw12;1324923]He managed to blame anyone but himself for our last relegation so if we can't stay up with the team we have now then its 100% down to Redknapp[/QUOT

What HR says is neither here nor there!.... if we can't stay up with these players, like I said a lot of blame will be on HR (and rightly so) BUT not all, these are professional footballs on a lot of money, I expect them to put a shift in week in week out without being told to and also being able to play in any position.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Far from saying he is the second coming of Jesus and answer to our problems, I was just suggesting we missed his energy in the midfield area, thought he looked like he was finding his feet against hull but was fantastic getting forward on the break against sunderland I think there is more to come from him

Comment

Working...
                              X