Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro

I don't know about you guy's but I was very impressed, he put pressure and won some balls.

I hope his back next game.

Great tackler, passing could do with some work though!

Very good signing though I think. Had me heart in me mouth when he went down, had visions of a recurring ACL... Thankfully was just cramp.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Tight calf Harry said yesterday........

Yeh think he looked pretty good. Strong as an ox. Will be good in there with JB for away games.

Comment

Done ok,got stuck in n won some tackles but hope there is a lot more to come from him when he is fully fit.

Comment

he is quite pacey as well , looks a good addition.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
            he is quite pacey as well , looks a good addition.
            Yeah didn't look too bad, but just wonder how long it will take him to get "qpr-itis" - i.e turn to absolute pony

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Great tackler, passing could do with some work though!

Very good signing though I think. Had me heart in me mouth when he went down, had visions of a recurring ACL... Thankfully was just cramp.
              Glad to hear it was just a cramp... I really like him and think he'll be one of the best signings we made.

Comment

We have some good players, there's no questions about that. We did have some very good players last time we were in the Premier as well. The problem is....do they really wants to play for the R's? Hope we will not have a repeat of the relegation season. Players that feels bigger then the club and don't mind at all if the club stays in the Premier or not. I want to see our players fight for every ball; close down the opponent and limit the space. These important facts are missing still, the Sunderland game being the exception.

Comment

He looked a good addition to me and should get better as he settles in! I have to think if Barton was healthy and paired with Sandro in front of the back 4 Sunday we would have been set up much better to try to defend and hit on the counter!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Put himself and got about the pitch. Think him and Barton could be decent enforcers. If they get past Barton well hello meet Sandro

Comment

Good player but looked not fully fit. Will come good for use.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Sandro not fit.
                        Fer not fit.
                        Phiilips not fit.
                        Niko not fit.

How the hell did we only ship in four against that man u team playing in their biggest match in ages?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Glad to hear it was just a cramp... I really like him and think he'll be one of the best signings we made.
                          Me too..

One of the few positives from Sunday.

Comment

Have we actually stopped a minute to think those players are actually fit and its Redknapp making another excuse...

Comment

Working...
                            X