Just back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back.

Im not going to bang on about the fact we lost, realistically we were never going to come away from Old Trafford with anything. Imo the only teams that can expect to are in the top 6.
    What i will ask though, is why on earth we are so frightened? 2 away games, 2 well-deserved beatings, and in both games we looked too scared to go near them.
    I didnt think we werw awful on the whole, i think united were simply too strong for us. Couple of the players had stinkers though, Phillips and Hoilett were really poor, as were Rio, Caulker and Hill.
    Traore looked good when he came on. Felt a bit sorry for Austin, he got absolutely no service whatsoever. I was impressed with Isla again and Vargas looked a handful.
    Wont be going back there in a hurry though.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Must add i thought Niko amd Sandro did ok. We definitely missed Barton.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree with all that ginger.

Just out classed by a better side, nothing we didn't expect. Certainly saw enough to suggest we will beat a fair few sides this year. Love the look of Fer (no homo).

Just back myself - long old journey back that!

Roll on Saturday.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Agree with all that ginger.

Just out classed by a better side, nothing we didn't expect. Certainly saw enough to suggest we will beat a fair few sides this year. Love the look of Fer (no homo).

Just back myself - long old journey back that!

Roll on Saturday.
        Thank you, and i mean thanks for that positive post after going up there and going through that matty, its made me feel tons better.

Comment

I think Barton was a big loss for us today. We needed his steel and bite in the CM. This was definitely not the game to re-introduce Niko, who was badly at fault for their 2nd goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Thank you, and i mean thanks for that positive post after going up there and going through that matty.

Never nice seeing a 4-0 defeat but I fully expected it tbh given that the 4 United goal scorers cost the best part of £200m just emphasises the gulf in class between us. Defence looked ropey, but think we will be OK against lesser sides. Half fancy us to take 3 points on Saturday.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Would take a beating away at a top 6 side, then a scrappy win the next all day long...but the manner of the defeat annoys me...

Comment

Hoilett for me today was the worst player on the pitch. reminded me of swp. Fer is a good player but we can't be going to top6/7 sides and asking him to a defensive role. he's much more when in the final third.

Hill said 2 years ago he can't play fullback at this level. to his credit he wasn't ever playing fullback today. everytime he was tucked in and nowhere near the fullback position.

Both spurs and man utd games we haven't made a meaningful challenge or tackle. harry needs to get these players up for it. tell them to press the ball in numbers. its pointless giving these opposition players time and space to pick passes. id rather we pressed them lost 6-0 and got beat by a bit of skill or class than the simple goals we gave away today.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

We went to defend,baffles me.I'm a Harry fan but today it was pointless turning up. sort it out Harry,kin joke today at least have a go
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

really feel sorry for the fans who spent good hard earned money and their time watching thgat dross yet again!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      We went to defend,baffles me.I'm a Harry fan but today it was pointless turning up. sort it out Harry,kin joke today at least have a go
                      Just outclassed by much better players. I knew we would get thumped
                      Only see a few fans agreed. New signings positive feel around old Trafford. They're going to be a top 4 club and they're miles ahead of clubs like spurs let alone us. W12 is v blunt but has it spot on about wasting time and money on the game. Looking forward to Stoke and a game we can compete in
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Losing is not a problem its the way we have lost at Spurs and yesterday that concerns me. We go out with no intent and with our hands up

Comment

we are like the italian army in battle................spineless!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Its not good facto its like we have decided were happy to take our medicine against the top 6 and look to play against the rest. Burnley with far inferior players to us gave them a proper game by getting in their faces where we f anny about

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Losing is not a problem its the way we have lost at Spurs and yesterday that concerns me. We go out with no intent and with our hands up
                              This
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                              X