Glen Hoddle today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glen Hoddle today

Had a brief word with Glen Hoddle today at Basel airport and he said he is enjoying himself at QPR and we have a fantastic team spirit etc etc but for someone in the media he really came across as very shy though was more then happy to chat about football with various fans

Ian Wright was also on the same flight home and seemed in a really good mood but was not really up for talKing about SWP too much

Load of useless info really I suppose but I did try and get a scoop for WARTBS

Cheers Paul always good to hear feedback from the inside

Comment

islesie as one of the most sensible n incredibly wealthy posters on here what were your views on the basel stadium??
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

interesting, thanks for the info.
        just wondering why people in the media shouldn't be a bit shy. It's an endearing quality imo.

Comment

I like Glenn, he'll get us playing attractive football.

SWP is a bit of a sensitive subject.

Comment

After reading the Evenig Standard today ,where Tony gives the green light for Harry to pursue the England job (again ) its looking more and more likely Glenn is being groomed to take over us ........personally i cant wait
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

hold fire vesps...........couldnt wait to marry the ex mrsfactamondo.............look how that ended
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Ty beefmeister for the info. I just don't buy into the hoddle loving. I think he is a dire pundit who likes to state the obvious and for me he lacks any personality. As a coach I am fine with but if he is our next manager then I will be totally devastated.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Ty beefmeister for the info. I just don't buy into the hoddle loving. I think he is a dire pundit who likes to state the obvious and for me he lacks any personality. As a coach I am fine with but if he is our next manager then I will be totally devastated.
                  Not convinced myself and if we did change manager he would not be my first choice

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    islesie as one of the most sensible n incredibly wealthy posters on here what were your views on the basel stadium??
                    To be fair the stadium although very small (35,000) generated a great atmosphere considering it was basically built within a shopping centre but the down side was that there was only one small mens toilet and only alcohol free beer on sale both inside and for a 2km limit outside

Comment

Fulham supporting mate of mine reckons there is a lot of talk down there of him being their next gaffer.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

im totally convinced glenn

im totlly convinced that glen will do really well in three years time when he takes over hes another gerry francis hes tactically better than most and hes another gerry francis so the fact that we developing a bill shankley liverpool dynasty means when glen takes over he will work with the same backroom staff
                        and he will be very successfull
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Whats his punditry got to do with him becoming manager though? i agree hie is not the greatest on TV but as a manager and coach he is more than good enough imo

Comment

As V said , young Weare ,his punditry has nothing to do with his management skills at all , if he can get us to play with half the flair and panache he played with ,i`d be happy.
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Fulham supporting mate of mine reckons there is a lot of talk down there of him being their next gaffer.
                              Can't see him returning to the championship. Fulham is nearer Sandbanks, though...... Think this is Harry's last job. And probably his last year in management.

Comment

Working...
                              X