Missing 14 year old girl in Hanwell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing 14 year old girl in Hanwell.

Please could you share this with friends and colleague's she has a facebook page FIND ALICE GROSS and on twitter #findalice she has been missing since Thursday,thanks in advance. ://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/police-probe-new-lines-enquiry-7707037

Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
    Please could you share this with friends and colleague's she has a facebook page FIND ALICE GROSS and on twitter #findalice she has been missing since Thursday,thanks in advance. ://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/police-probe-new-lines-enquiry-7707037
    Admin would you be able to pin this at the top of the message board,regards

Comment

A man has been arrested on suspicion of murder.
      http://news.sky.com/story/1331448/mi...s-man-arrested
      Last edited by Stanley; 07-09-2014, 12:16 AM. Reason: Inaccuracy

Comment

Really sad news. RIP.

Comment

Very sad news. RIP

Comment

Folks, can I just say that no-one has been charged and this is still a missing person investigation. Highly unlikely as it is, you have to live in hope.

Having said that, I work in Hanwell and the area down the Grand Union Canal has been swamped by all sorts of Police for 6 days in a row. Dozens and dozens of them. They even have a mobile catering unit. The TV crews have come and gone, I don't know how much longer the Police will keep on searching. Seeing it in front of my eyes every day is deeply depressing. I feel terrible for Alice's family.

Comment

Working...
            X