Sandro interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro interview

Wow this guy really is someone who will give his all for harry and our club, I can see this guy sorting out the players who dont have the attitude he has, watch out Adel?

Not seen the interview yet but my cousin's a Spurs fan and was working last night, he text me today and said "Sandro is a great signing, we didn't want him to go but reason must be that he hasn't fully recovered from his knee injury. Harry trying to make QPR solid"

Let's hope he has recovered because we got ourselves a damn good player.

Matt Le Tissier on SKY this morning was asked "What was your transfer of the day on deadline day"?

He replied "Sandro to QPR".

Comment

I love those deadline day pictures when he steps in to the room and he and Tony hugging like old friends. Seems to be a nice bloke

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
        I love those deadline day pictures when he steps in to the room and he and Tony hugging like old friends. Seems to be a nice bloke
        I just finished watching it myself, players love playing for Harry, why else would they want to come to QPR?

Comment

I heard the reason Spurs sold him was because whilst Sherwood was manager he wouldn't play him saying Sandro was injured. Sandro took to twitter and said he wasn't injured. This didn't sit well with Levy, so he moved him on.

Comment

Every spurs fan I have spoken to loved 'The Beast' and not to sure why they got rid of him.
            Him and Joey in the centre or just one of them, that's the question.
            "The World is Yours"

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
              I heard the reason Spurs sold him was because whilst Sherwood was manager he wouldn't play him saying Sandro was injured. Sandro took to twitter and said he wasn't injured. This didn't sit well with Levy, so he moved him on.
              Hope you're right West, I found a good video of Sandro.

Comment

Grit of Barton and sandro and the grace and creativity of Fer looks good to me

Comment

I honestly feel that opposition teams will fear us this season, we'll be hard to beat.

Comment

Comment

great signing,shows the way the club is heading imo.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        great signing,shows the way the club is heading imo.
                        Amen. Proper right sort. Loves his football,is great on his position and a good kid. Can't go much wrong than that.

Comment

Absolutely amazing signing by Alzheimer Arry!

Comment

top man!

Comment

Fantastic player with great attitude and gobsmacked Spurs sold him. And for only £6m for a 25(?) yr old Brazilian international.... That's a miracle in itself.

I just hope he won't have further ACL issues like Faurlin did, especially as he commits to tackles in a similar fashion....

Comment

Working...
                              X