No strikers TYPICAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No strikers TYPICAL

Although I am grateful and pleased with the business of the window I can't help thinking our lack of fore power up front

Zamosa - grateful for the winning goal to get us in this position... But on his last legs not convinced he could run about 100% focused with skill for 90 plus mins ... A back up or a holding up the ball sub

Vargas - still waiting for work visa reminds me of that brazillian guy we got but never saw him could potentially fall through?

Brings us to the only official start ting eleven striker currently that we are relying on for great goals
    Charlie Charlie - didn't cut it in the first match looked way out of his depth.... Great finish at Sunderland but a set up chance.... Just touch to ask of him at this level on his own but then you either make it or break?

I was away yesterday so we defo didn't get byriani and defo? Is there anyway we could get another striker??

We was all sitting here waiting for someone to finally do a thread on lack of strikers! Can't believe its took so long
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What concerns me more are fans like qprvoyager and imforeverqpr.

I can tell that if I combined you both together, the time scale of your qpr support would be around 3 weeks.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        What concerns me more are fans like qprvoyager and imforeverqpr.

I can tell that if I combined you both together, the time scale of your qpr support would be around 3 weeks.
        Hey your the 1 a lot of people have a dig at for moaning for the sake of moaning. You even been accused of being a Chelsea fan which I totally believe. So don't question my support when I been going for over 30 years. Ok pumpkin?
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
          Hey your the 1 a lot of people have a dig at for moaning for the sake of moaning. You even been accused of being a Chelsea fan which I totally believe. So don't question my support when I been going for over 30 years. Ok pumpkin?
          I have never been referred to as a chelsc um fan but if you can find the post that refers to that then good luck!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I have never been referred to as a chelsc um fan but if you can find the post that refers to that then good luck!
            Could be the fools. Either way im not wasting my time on a part time football fan either way.

Comment

More of a Manure fan
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

We have more than enough fire power.. and I am glad Charlie is getting his chance to lead the line!

Comment

Working...
                X