Robinson
    1.03%
    McCarthy
    4.12%
    Sandro
    23.71%
    Kranjcar
    6.19%

Surprised we haven't made a signing I don't like. May have soured on a few of them by the end of the season though! Only two players that Harry's signed before on there, and Sandro is a quite a coup for the club.

Comment

The best bit of the transfer window for me was yesterday when we pulled out of signing Borini. After a summer of excellent work, I thought that we were going to get an out and out mercenary, destroy our pay structure and create disharmony within the squad. I know that an striker would be good news, but if we are saying that one individual is bigger than the rest of the squad then he needs to be a ridiculously brilliant player

Comment

If harry gets anymore spurs players we will be known had spurs b team ffs
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
          The best bit of the transfer window for me was yesterday when we pulled out of signing Borini. After a summer of excellent work, I thought that we were going to get an out and out mercenary, destroy our pay structure and create disharmony within the squad. I know that an striker would be good news, but if we are saying that one individual is bigger than the rest of the squad then he needs to be a ridiculously brilliant player
          Bang on with this. He would have only been here for the wrong reasons, and no good for team unity.

Personally though, Sandro is my munber one signing. My cousin is a regular at Spurs and reckons he is one of the best def midfielders in the league, and couldn't believe they sold him and kept the likes of Chadli, Paulinho, Capoue who are all pony according to him.

Comment

Voted Caulker but after speaking with a die hard Spurs fan he said he is absolutely gutted Sandro has left. He reckons he is a steal at £6m and a great talent, strong, powerful and very skillful
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Don't think anyone will be voting Vargas! The guy don't seem to exist. Even TF said we have 3 strikers, Austin, Bobby and Taarabt. We have brought a ghost!!!
              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                Don't think anyone will be voting Vargas! The guy don't seem to exist. Even TF said we have 3 strikers, Austin, Bobby and Taarabt. We have brought a ghost!!!
                Still waiting on his work permit, like Ian Taylor has confirmed on more than one occasion

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Still waiting on his work permit, like Ian Taylor has confirmed on more than one occasion
                  We all know. Taking the mick because its taking its time and TF didn't mention him when talking about the players we have up front. As in, like he don't exist.
                  Is the sun shining where you are?
                  'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Krancjar. Thought he was t'riffic in the playoffs against Wigan, and I like continuity in a squad. Of the new boys Ferdinand as second, without him I doubt we would have pulled the others in. All signings brilliant IMO.
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Think Fer will be massive for us............ But Caulker IS massive, and English to boot

Comment

10 in, 50% of them English. Great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                          You should see the squad on the official site.....Charlie Austin aint even on it !!!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/team/

Comment

I see no one impressed with Mutch so far

Comment

I've gone for Vargas and I reckon a few of you will agree once he gets himself sorted. Absolutely amazing signing for me and I also think he will be better than Remy.

Comment

Working...
                              X