No announcement yet.

Who's your favourite signing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandro and Fer will be absolute BEASTS for us.. We now have a proper physical side

Comment

Bit early but I have gone for Caulker. Our midfield options now immense, just hope 'Arry can keep them happy given inevitably at least one will be benched at any one time.

Potentially not a bad player on that list. Bit different to last time we were in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        You should see the squad on the official site.....Charlie Austin aint even on it !!!

http://www.qpr.co.uk/team/
        Oh dear. Even more bad news
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
          The best bit of the transfer window for me was yesterday when we pulled out of signing Borini. After a summer of excellent work, I thought that we were going to get an out and out mercenary, destroy our pay structure and create disharmony within the squad. I know that an striker would be good news, but if we are saying that one individual is bigger than the rest of the squad then he needs to be a ridiculously brilliant player
          Spot on with that mate.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            Spot on with that mate.
            He is spot on with that, my vote will come in after a few games. All good players, it's hard to pick one.

Poll should have been, least happy with.

Comment

I'm all for giving Niko a chance to prove me wrong but amazed two people have selected him over some of the cracking signings we have made

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                I'm all for giving Niko a chance to prove me wrong but amazed two people have selected him over some of the cracking signings we have made
                1, caulker 2, mccarthy 3, fer 4,sandro in that order.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Should be multiple choice. Can't pick one. Signed some very good players.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Should be multiple choice. Can't pick one. Signed some very good players.
                    Exactly why I've not answered!!!...... Rio for his experience/leadership and of field influence and between Caulker, Fer and Sandro for their on pitch talent... to many good signings for 1 favourite!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Jordon's not getting Mutch love around here, is he? And few have suggested him in their team either.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Jordon's not getting Mutch love around here, is he? And few have suggested him in their team either.....
                        I think he done really well Saturday (Mutch) lots of energy, pulls players away off the ball & on a few occasions tracked back & made clearances from our own box. Ifhe works on his shooting a tad he'll be a big player for us.

Seen enough already to see he's got a bit about him.

Those that wrote him off after two games haven't a clue about the game frankly.

Comment

Totally agree about Mutch, thought he had a good game against Sunderland and think he could be a top player for us, but Caulker got my vote on this as he's a future no1 england centre back imo

Comment

Sandro.... could be the signing that keeps us up if he stays fit.

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
                              I've gone for Vargas and I reckon a few of you will agree once he gets himself sorted. Absolutely amazing signing for me and I also think he will be better than Remy.
                              Same here, would love to see him hit the ground running.

Comment

Caulker , not just for now but the future , but there all pretty damn good , excellent window

Comment

Working...
                                X