No announcement yet.

Staying up...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we have better home form than last time am sure we will stay up get to january and get a top striker in then we should be safe
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
      Club thought they'd get Sigthorsson until Sunday. Tried to get Borini and Defoe. None of the three came off, which is a shame but it happens.
      Fair point Lionel and I guess I am being harsh as it was only 24 hours but it's just the same issue all the time. Think we could of signed another striker regardless of remy staying or going though!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
        Club thought they'd get Sigthorsson until Sunday. Tried to get Borini and Defoe. None of the three came off, which is a shame but it happens.
        Not sure why. The agent (brother) said repeatedly we hadn't spoken to them in ages.

As for the poll, I don't feel I can vote. All depends on Charlie staying fit. If he is injured early on I don't think we will stay up, exceptional tho our midfield now looks. I take the points made above that you are only going to be winning 1-0 and that we have created a huge number of chances - but the end result is we have one goal in four games. Even the Burnleys and Palaces will manage more than that imho.

Comment

I understand peoples' concerns about not getting a striker but realistically most games this season we would have been playing 1 up front. Midfield looks as good as there is outside top 6... We largely have good cover so it's a huge yes from me...

Comment

Have said it all along and nothing has changed my mind. 17th all day long.

Comment

just
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

No, but I hope to be proven wrong. We are still too short up front and our left side defensively is still too weak.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

If the players play to their potential, then
                  YES!
                  I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Yes

Comment

We are 3 games in......anyone who thinks we'll get relegated now, ain't a glass half empty type....more like a I dropped me glass and it got run-over by a road roller type!!

Comment

I'm going to say 'Yes' but it's not going to be easy if Charlie's out.

Comment

I wonder how many yes turns to no if Austin gets injured. Anyway I'm going with the man from Del Monte
                          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yes. I'm feeling quite happy how things have developed this summer. Looks much more like a long term plan now.

Comment

After 3 games we have 3 points, 1 unlucky result, 1 trouncing and 1 well deserved win. OK we only have 3 points but we are 12th higher than Everton and Manure so not bad really.

Change that to did anyone think we would be above Everton and Manure after 3 games!
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Yes.

We have won, 8 teams have yet to. The importance of that cannot be overstated, as the doom and gloomers have pointed out confidence is everything. Some of those teams are going to stretch to another game, then it could be 5 or 6. Better to get pumped by Spurs and win at home than collect 2 draws from the same games. I think our home game against Stoke will be the biggest indicator of our season. A win, 2 in a row at home, a clean sheet and a couple goals from midfield and I'd even go as far to say comfortable mid table (11th-14th).

Comment

Working...
                                X